Can you Scotchgaurd wool???? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Can you Scotchgaurd wool????

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Just curious as I have never done it before but was asked if incould do a persian rug!
Maybe a water based protector and not a solvent based??
Just curious and cannot find much about it.
Thank you

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
Hopefully this article will help. We have Maxim Advanced for Wool for all color fast oriental rugs.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Hopefully this article will help. We have Maxim Advanced for Wool for all color fast oriental rugs.
Wow! Great read Tom. I will read it several times. Thank you very much!!

Reactions: Tom Forsythe
Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
So here's a far out one....are flouro protectors for grout the same as carpet? Can they be used interchangeable?

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I.love it when you can find a read like that with that much good solid Information.
Does california have some of your products banned????

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
We do not sell our Maxim Fine Fabric (solvent based protector) and Prestige (solvent-based sealer) into California. Our conservative reading of the regulations would result in no solvent-based protectors and sealers being sold into California. There are a couple of other products, but the vast majority are available for sale in California.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
We do not sell our Maxim Fine Fabric (solvent based protector) and Prestige (solvent-based sealer) into California. Our conservative reading of the regulations would result in no solvent-based protectors and sealers being sold into California. There are a couple of other products, but the vast majority are available for sale in California.
I'm so over this state. A bunch of loonies running it!!
Yes I think I tried to buy it before and could not because of THE LIBERAL MORONS HERE!!