Can Trump beat Clinton?

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
I mean no disrespect for the usa and will always hope for the best for them. Also i have no problem with them sticking there nose into every ones business around the world. It has done a lot of good for so many but lets not be fooled into thinking that it is all because they are such nice guys. It is all about the money and thats it, not that there is anything wrong with that. Many countries do the same just not on such a large scale as the usa does.
My point is that the USA starts crying free loader every time they loose money or bite of more than they can chew. Other countries do not cry freeloader when they loose money.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
All of this is crapy! Those people in Washington can give a 2 cents about us! Now the decisions you make in your life and each one of us has to make a decision everyday about something. Now that my friends determines and IS your life! Not from some dumb politician.

MPR

Mar 10, 2014
Illinois
Real Name
Mike Raimer
Business Location
United States
My in-laws are both die-hard Democrat union loving individuals. They both hate Hillary and are voting for Trump. I think she has much more negatives than people are letting on about. She also has a trust issue with all voters. I think Trump will pull in the ones who care more about the Kardashians than politics and also the haters for Hillary and about half of the Republicans and feed his ego into a landslide win. After that, we will have to see who is really is. Trump reminds me of the Ironman character with the name on the building and he doesn't want to do anything that wouldn't increase his ego and name. His legacy is what he will fight for. Should be interesting. We need some more cowboys in the white house!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
My in-laws are both die-hard Democrat union loving individuals. They both hate Hillary and are voting for Trump. I think she has much more negatives than people are letting on about. She also has a trust issue with all voters. I think Trump will pull in the ones who care more about the Kardashians than politics and also the haters for Hillary and about half of the Republicans and feed his ego into a landslide win. After that, we will have to see who is really is. Trump reminds me of the Ironman character with the name on the building and he doesn't want to do anything that wouldn't increase his ego and name. His legacy is what he will fight for. Should be interesting. We need some more cowboys in the white house!

Maybe some Indians too! :D

kleen14u

Sep 21, 2010
Daphne, Alabama
www.absolutelykleener.com
Real Name
Larry Henson
Business Location
United States
Yes, he can. Everything is possible
...But he Won't......

...look the numbers....
c9b51f6bea839a5603e6f2fd574a11d2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: keep it clean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Trump will win in a landslide,,, and face it all libs care about is racism, the weather, and buttsex
Trump will get slaughtered as well the Republican Senate and maybe Congress as well. Obama will become the next SCOTUS and we will live happily ever after....The end.:D

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
It's the movie 'Idiocracy' trying to become reality....
We've got someone with a solid chance to be president who sounds like the comment section of an online article , when he's on the podium...
One things fer sure.... It'll be entertaining

What's more astounding is how the cult doesn't see it...

Mar 23, 2012
Surprise Arizona
Real Name
Ty 212
Business Location
United States
Trump has absolutely no clue about foreign affairs, national security or even economics but there's plenty of people in the White House that do so nothing lost there, all he'd be doing as president is making decisions based on the information given.

HAHA!!! Trump doesn't know about economics!?? haha just get your climbing gear ready, theres gonna be a b1tchen new climbing wall in southern Arizona