FB Can someone help me out? I am banned from all...

A

Andrew Duckworth

This strikes home to me because I had a customer yesterday that scrutinize my chemicals for urine and for cleaning and I showed her all of what I had including other brands and she opted for your products over everybody else’s given what the label had said

Reactions: Adrian1254
R

Rodney Ray Rapp

Stay strong rob Everybody should make their own independent opinion on chemicals equipment etc. you are just informing the populace it is up to them to do their own research and make their own decisions as a company

Reactions: Adrian1254
R

Rodney Ray Rapp

Is it really about help in this world or is it about greed use it boils down to greed I’ve been doing perfectly fine for 35 years without any help from anyone or anybody I have a problem I research it I call lab I call my own chemist there’s plenty of manufactures that will let you talk to their chemist

Robert Allen I don't know anything about chemistry, you're asking the wrong guy. You are more than welcome to go to %!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**! and defend your position yourself if you feel there's a problem......Marks one of the best guys I know and he wouldn't intentionally deceive anyone.

R

Robert Allen

For the record I never said who had and did not have OB's. Only pointed out labels. I then stated "label descriptions" had changed since my article. As the article stated, OB's go by many names and synonyms or derivatives that "could" be misleading. My suggestion is take your product and use a UV light to determine if it fluoresces.

G

Grant J Schmidt

When an unbiased chemist posts what their results are about presprays I will take notice. As far as I’m concerned this is just a pissing match between a couple of guys who are measuring penises

A

Andrew Johnston

I'm pretty saddened by this whole drama thing the past while. I've given Code Red a try the past while and like it just fine, and been told it contains no optical brighteners and nothing that would harm carpet.

I'm naive as h*ll and I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, so when I hear this stuff about a product description changing I can actually buy the whole "It was improperly described on the website before" narrative. That's not surprising to me, sh*t happens and people make mistakes. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory or a malicious thing to blatantly obfuscate or deceive.

Just because something lightens up under a UV doesn't mean it has an "optical brightener" which can cause the kinds of damage to fibres like the old school OB's used to do. Urine lights up and no one here would call that an optical brightener in the same sense as an old school OB. Definitions matter.

Having said all that I want to know the actual results of Rob's Top 50 pre-spray tests :D I'm too lazy to do all that heavy lifting myself but for years I've used the same products and I would love to know how they stack up to the others in his test. I'm also holding my breath for TMF to ship to Canada so I can try out these great products for myself.

Maybe I just wish we could all get along lmao