Yesterday while tile cleaning a kitchen,actually pre-spraying, in a home the customers carbon monoxide detector went off. We had the truck 30 feet from garage and only used the garage side door. There was barely a 5 mph wind blowing. I had some citrus solvent mixed in with my tile cleaner. It seemed when I got close it went off. I read the display and it said gas. Irritating to me and not a good moment of truth for the customer? So I was just done with pre-spraying and went and moved my truck in the street. It did not go off after that. But it did get me to wondering,was it the truck or the solvent? I mean if I can smell the solvent can't the detector??