Can John K @ BonnetPro...

Cowboyjones

Nov 28, 2013
Real Name
Alan jones
Can John over at BonnettPro do no wrong?

I know this is a corny post, but it needs to get out there. I have talked with way too many people over the past 6 months that do VLM, or HWE. (Of course all the HWE don't believe in VLM) and no one in the VLM has a clue what BonnetPro is....

Coming from a place with no carpet cleaning vendors, I had to do all my research on the internet. I came accross all of the big names (HOS, Trinity, Orek) and then, the most important, BonnetPro. After some looking, some thinking and some talking I settled on BonnetPro. One of the biggest sellers to BonnetPro was simple: You call up this 1800 number, and talk to the same guy who I just got done watching on the internet doing videos. Has anyone called and talked to the CEO of Rotovac? John and I probably spoke for hours over my planning period on starting my business. He gave me tips, ideas, and hints to make sure my business started with a bang. No brainer on what machine to use. The product was simple....If he sells the machine, and he sells product, they go hand in hand...DUH!

I will admit I have tried some realist products, and some Xerionsolution products. All of them Using a hand sprayer, and scrubbing with the minnimax. Surround knocks those cleaners out of the park! I was scared at first to use surround on an extremely dirty job, so I used the heck out of Revive iT. Let me tell you, that product works for everything. I spoke with John (for some more GREAT advice) and use that with my portable HWE, and for some major VLM jobs. Most recently I have used Surround Ultra on virtually EVERYTHING....and let me tell you...it works!

The Best Part....

After some issues with shipping my machine, some broken parts (and most recently a bad sprayer pump) John has gone above and beyond to make things right. I have (for only the 2nd time) got to use the MinniMax as advertised. I filled up my solution tank (Using Johns Green Surroun Encap) and went to work. With a helper ahead doing the vacuum and furniture moving, we cleaned a 2100 sq/ft daycare in less than 1 hour!!

The machine, the product, the servive the customer service...it is all worth it. I haven't even mentioned how great the Guardian is....

So What I am saying is..Thanks John. You have sure served me well, and I am sure anyone who uses you or your product will not be disappointed and you will gain a customer for life.

And if you haven't used BonnetPro yet....trust me folks..its worth every penny!

Reactions: Ryankettering

ab_ultimate

May 9, 2011
California
Real Name
Abner Fuentes
Business Location
United States
I have to agree. John has the best service, chemistry, machines and bonnets. I just wish he had a supplier in the west coast so I didn't had to wait too long on shipping but personally it's worth the wait. THUMBS UP FOR JOHN!!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using TMF Forums mobile app

SkylinePrints

Nov 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Real Name
Nathan
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Ryankettering

c02dave

Feb 6, 2014
I saw that, didn't really call. I will be calling when he gets back though. Seems like a good guy and has people raving about his juice, that's win win to me.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using TMF Forums mobile app

AllSeasons

Jan 30, 2014
Real Name
Peter Breen
I have been using Bonnet-Pro for a year now since I really started marketing low moisture extraction and my big seller is surround Free ( no scent ) when customer is asked if they would like a scented cleaning or non scented most pick non scented I feel it"s the green movement.
John K is #1 in our book #1 product #1 service #1 honesty Allseasons

Reactions: aloha one

Neil

Jun 6, 2011
New Mexico
Real Name
Neil Jeremy
Business Location
United States
I don't do much VLM so I don't get to use BP products as much as I'd like to, but the few times I have used Surround it has done a phenomenal job. John is also a true professional. You could drop the guy in any industry and he'd excel.

BP also has the best selection of bonnets on the market.

ebarnett

Jul 5, 2013
Morgantown, WV
www.UltraBrite.biz
Real Name
Eric Barnett
I'm a big fan of Bonnet Pro. Great products, great service and I have been able to shoot the breeze with John about encap and carpet cleaning. Also have been able to talk with Rick Gellinas (encapman) down at excellent supply. In fact he called me to see how I liked my new Cimex. How do these guys have time to talk to little me? In a world where service has gone to pot...(McDonald's now gets your bag wrong 90% of the Time - statistics unconfirmed)...These men and companies stand out as a breath of fresh air and are examples to all of us on how we should run our businesses.

Sent from my iPad using TMF Forums

Reactions: Rick J