Can anyone give me a few before and after pics for my webpage please ?

Johnnbg

Jul 30, 2017
Real Name
John Winters
Hi i am new to Tile cleaning and have not yet got any before and after pictures. would it be possible for anyone to lend me a few. i Can inexchange give your Soem window cleaning pictures if you require them.. many thanks www.reinigung-plus,de Germany all the best John

manbearpig

Mar 17, 2017
Real Name
Mike Pollock
IMG_0621.jpg
IMG_0640.jpg

Here’s a couple

Reactions: Johnnbg

Joshua Johnson

Sep 7, 2013
Man, that's just plain dishonest.

You're representing someone else's work as your own. Results someone else generated that people are going to expect from you.

Listen to Aaron. Also, you've got to be A truly honest broker in this business. You'll be working alone in people's most precious sanctuaries, their bedrooms. You'll be given keys to large businesses full of expensive equipment.

Be honest about everything all the time, or it will bite you in the ass.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TMF Forums mobile app

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Man, that's just plain dishonest.

You're representing someone else's work as your own. Results someone else generated that people are going to expect from you.

Listen to Aaron. Also, you've got to be A truly honest broker in this business. You'll be working alone in people's most precious sanctuaries, their bedrooms. You'll be given keys to large businesses full of expensive equipment.

Be honest about everything all the time, or it will bite you in the ass.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TMF Forums mobile app
The franchise companies do it all the time.
I used stock photos (probably used without permission) when I made my website.
I took images from the tool manufacturers website figuring I was using their equipment.
I used very few photos.

BUT, I very quickly replaced them with my own real photos and greatly expanded the quantity.

Web designers use stock photos all the time.
Now if you say, this is a picture of a job we did when it's not, then that is wrong, but if under tile cleaning you have a couple of photos to add visual appeal and interest then that's less of a concern.

Nothing beats tons of real life photos or videos though.

manbearpig

Mar 17, 2017
Real Name
Mike Pollock