Call me crazy but...

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
I just bought this crappy little Windsor Ensign off craigslist for a job in a REALLY old (early 1900's) apartment building next week. I bought it because it's super lightweight, and it can run off one 15 amp power cord. I didn't want to lug a 150 lb. portable up 3 floors (no elevators in the building), and I didn't want to deal with popping breakers.

Attachments

• 20210314_164006.jpg
    20210314_164006.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: vibra vacster

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Those were my reasons for buying a jaguar cub. I want to get bigger equipment but the little porty will always have a place in the no elevator and minimal electrical buildings for me.

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Those were my reasons for buying a jaguar cub. I want to get bigger equipment but the little porty will always have a place in the no elevator and minimal electrical buildings for me.
I just bought my truck mount, so I wasn't keen on spending thousands on a portable either. Ya know, I tested it at my home, and it did ok. An hour later the carpet is mostly dry! I had to do lots of dry strokes but, whatever, it was $200 bucks!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I just bought this crappy little Windsor Ensign off craigslist for a job in a REALLY old (early 1900's) apartment building next week. I bought it because it's super lightweight, and it can run off one 15 amp power cord. I didn't want to lug a 150 lb. portable up 3 floors (no elevators in the building), and I didn't want to deal with popping breakers.
I purchased a machine almost identical to that one with my first gas engine truck mount. My main intent was to use if for upholstery and light carpet cleaning. Mine was called the Phenom and the design is pretty much the same as yours, just a black instead of blue. Mine has I think a 1,000 watt heater that worked extremely well with that machine, but required a second cord to run the heater. It's not a bad little portable. I never really used it a lot, but it did come in handy on occasion.