Business is BOOMING!!!

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
Phones were so crazy again yesterday....

Just picked up another resort to clean all 11 home cabins and the entire lodge 2 levels....

We figured we booked around $5000 worth of jobs again yesterday!

Picked up an entire school for second week of June the day before....going to be about a 3 day job with the 2 of us and 2 vans.....craziest Spring we can remember in a long time....so dang Thankful!!!

2015-04-15 11.41.22.jpg

Weather has been great, and our new Super Screen from Seal-A-Door has been perfect for this weather. The bugs are just starting to come out, but people want to enjoy the open windows and doors.

2015-04-15 13.01.25.jpg

Cleaning Saturday's and Sunday's at this point to....booked hard into May....This is out of control!

Wiped out last night....toasted in the chair!

20140501_213811.jpg

And we have 3 eagles right outside my house window checking out the puppies all the time.

Got to keep on eye on them....well.....off to work....have a great day people!

2015-04-17 18.31.10.jpg

Another Beautiful Minnesota day!

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
Awesome Mark, keep up the good work. Seal a door screen? Why? Need some info on that please.

Just Something Ron came up with....he was listening to a conversation I had about it last year...and Boom...it was on my door step this year. Shoot me a PM and I will try and send you some more pics and info

Here is my email too: [email protected]

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
Awesome Mark, keep up the good work. Seal a door screen? Why? Need some info on that please.
Its like corner guards, tarps on hardwoods, etc. Great for presentation & value. Not something I'd invest in personally, but I don't deal with extreme temps either. Also keeps bugs out.

Would probably be good for you come winter Omar. How's biz going? Have you made the jump yet or set a goal date of when you'll make the jump?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Its like corner guards, tarps on hardwoods, etc. Great for presentation & value. Not something I'd invest in personally, but I don't deal with extreme temps either. Also keeps bugs out.

Would probably be good for you come winter Omar. How's biz going? Have you made the jump yet or set a goal date of when you'll make the jump?
Just finished up a job today. Im doing work for a pm now, untill i get enough experience and confidence. Going good so far. Ive made over 1 k with this guy so far.

Last edited:

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Phones were so crazy again yesterday....

Just picked up another resort to clean all 11 home cabins and the entire lodge 2 levels....

We figured we booked around $5000 worth of jobs again yesterday!

Picked up an entire school for second week of June the day before....going to be about a 3 day job with the 2 of us and 2 vans.....craziest Spring we can remember in a long time....so dang Thankful!!!

View attachment 47199

Weather has been great, and our new Super Screen from Seal-A-Door has been perfect for this weather. The bugs are just starting to come out, but people want to enjoy the open windows and doors.

View attachment 47200

Cleaning Saturday's and Sunday's at this point to....booked hard into May....This is out of control!

Wiped out last night....toasted in the chair!

View attachment 47201

And we have 3 eagles right outside my house window checking out the puppies all the time.

Got to keep on eye on them....well.....off to work....have a great day people!

View attachment 47202

Another Beautiful Minnesota day!
Very nice thank you for sharing. Always enjoy hearing these stories. Not the part about the eagle watching the puppies though..

Reactions: Mark Saiger