Brush Pro Vs Duplex 420 CRB

October33

Mar 11, 2021
Real Name
Dylan Kerton
I have been trying to figure out which CRB to buy. I've looked at the brush pro and the duplex 420. It is kind of cool that the duplex 420 also picks up some of the moisture on the ground, but I have seen the brush pro in person and does a great job of picking up hair and rocks off of the ground and putting it into the trays. I haven't seen the duplex in person, but was wondering if it does just as great of a job at picking up rocks and hair, also which of them has longer lasting brushes? Any other CRB suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
I have been trying to figure out which CRB to buy. I've looked at the brush pro and the duplex 420. It is kind of cool that the duplex 420 also picks up some of the moisture on the ground, but I have seen the brush pro in person and does a great job of picking up hair and rocks off of the ground and putting it into the trays. I haven't seen the duplex in person, but was wondering if it does just as great of a job at picking up rocks and hair, also which of them has longer lasting brushes? Any other CRB suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I have a 15 inch CRB that I got from excellent supply like 7 years ago, still have it still works great and i like the machine a lot . I've been looking into auto scrubbers to use on wood and laminate flooring. auto scrubbers similar to the the dirt dragon is what i've been looking at. I like you am looking at the Duplex 420 for its ability to pick up the solution/water as you clean as the normal CRB'S like the brush pro don't do that

Your original post is a few months old now, did you purchase one and if so which did you get