Brush Pro & Encapuclean | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Brush Pro & Encapuclean

JB-SD

Dec 9, 2019
Real Name
Jason Brown
I mostly do residential properties but have a commercial client that wants me to put together a yearly maintenance plan. I have owned a brushpro for a year or so but only used it on hard surfaces. I thought I would suggest we do the encapsulating system at least once a year for the high traffic areas and normal hot water extraction once a year.

Question:
What do are people charging for this?

How long does this method take? One area is about 1200sf and is kind of time sensitive.

Any other feedback is just fine. Everyone tells me I need to use this thing I just haven't had the right opportunity.

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
I do an area about that size every Tuesday. Vacuum, spray down encap with a pump sprayer (Could use electric but plugs are pretty scarce here) then hit it with my brush pro 17 with the blue brushes. With a second guy to help me, takes around an hour. Without, maybe hour and a half. Results may vary depending on how much you put down for the soil conditions and how often you need to refill. For a deep encap clean I usually average around 1 gallon of RTU encap to 150-200 sq. ft.

As for price I don't do it often but normally around 20 cents/foot

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
I do an area about that size every Tuesday. Vacuum, spray down encap with a pump sprayer (Could use electric but plugs are pretty scarce here) then hit it with my brush pro 17 with the blue brushes. With a second guy to help me, takes around an hour. Without, maybe hour and a half. Results may vary depending on how much you put down for the soil conditions and how often you need to refill. For a deep encap clean I usually average around 1 gallon of RTU encap to 150-200 sq. ft.

As for price I don't do it often but normally around 20 cents/foot
Is that 1 gallon after mixing? Or 1 gallon concentrate? I hope mixed! LOL

Reactions: Dream Clean

JB-SD

Dec 9, 2019
Real Name
Jason Brown
Thanks guys. This helps me out a lot! It is a fairly large job and It is hard to gauge if you haven't done it. You don't want to lose your shorts but you don't want to lose the job either.