Browning on wool wall to wall | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Browning on wool wall to wall

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Ok so after this things dried the line showed up very lightly I would say 5-10% visible, now i am trying brown out and the worst darker line area is already 100% with very low moisture. I think brown out is the winner but this thing stinks.

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
Would like to see pictures after you've tried each step to see how it's getting better.

ccclean

Mar 12, 2016
Real Name
Stephen Boisvert
Ok so after this things dried the line showed up very lightly I would say 5-10% visible, now i am trying brown out and the worst darker line area is already 100% with very low moisture. I think brown out is the winner but this thing stinks.
Nice work

Reactions: Fedri

alaskacarpetguy

Oct 7, 2015
Real Name
Jamie galves
Looks good. So how much brown out did you have to lay down? Did you wet or dry bonnet afterwards?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Looks good. So how much brown out did you have to lay down? Did you wet or dry bonnet afterwards?
I didn't over saturated the carpet so it dries quick. I didn't use much of brown out, little extra on those lines I applied, I have scrubbed first with the white pad then used the bonnet. I have used the drill brush with a white soft brush on those lines to give little more aggressiveness.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Hey guys just an update on this one, customer have called me again and notified me that those marks have re apeared again, that day it wasn't fully dry, today I came back again to fix this issue. What I have done this time is that I have rinsed it with cold water having a 2 pH rinsing agent in the water, it came out very nicely, made sure very less water was used and currently it's 100% better and 100% dry.

I have learned something new. If the stain re appears from a urine that's under the pad, you can just do a surface low moisture encap clean, if the browning came up to the surface from a previous water damage just do a light extraction with an 2ph acidic rinse and use air movers let it dry completely. It didn't take more then 20min to completely dry.

Reactions: ccclean