bridgepoint truckmount | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

bridgepoint truckmount

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
The truckmounts that sold under the Bridgepoint name were manufactured by Prochem. They were similar to Prochem models but built to specific Bridgepoint specifications.

If anyone does have a Bridgepoint truckmount, it must be pretty durable and dependable, since these models have not been sold for 8 or 9 years.

For boirader base of information, I would ask about the particular model you are considering and the related Prochem model as well.

Scott Warrington
Technical support
Bridgepoint Systems

strik

Aug 16, 2009
Real Name
Scott's Ultra Clean
Business Location
United States
I bought a brand new Bridgepoint Lancer 2 in 2004. This machine has been unbelievably reliable. After 5500 hours it's still running strong. Maintenance is the key. I wish this machine was still being manufactured.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
lancer is very similar to a bruin performer I bought years ago. didnt care for the blower pre heater set up though. holds water in the bottom if you over fill waste tank or just moist air going through it will rust out. If you have pre heater open that thing up on the sides and clean out. I would treat inside there with something to protect. A machine with name proven components will always be reliable. The way they are put together is key also. but with it still working to this day I would say the kinks are worked out of that model. One random thing to check is pulse dampner. Make sure it has around 300 psi nitros in it I believe. This leads to pulses in water flow and HX troubles. Those are expensive. Just mentioning cause it may not be something you know off or consider to be regular maintenance. I am speaking from experience here. bad experiences. Bot these things happened to me and I never seen them coming.