Bridgepoint Spot Kit

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Last mth when in San Diego for Scott W rug class I picked up a spot cleaning kit while interlink. Man I wanted to suggest everyone should have one. There’s been (so far) no spots I’ve run into the the Kit hasn’t gotten up. Love that it comes with a laminated sheet to know which product to use on what type of stain. Today on one carpet there was gum, candy, rust, paint, & chocolate. That’s a pretty unusual day for me! The kit got up each one. Honestly I didn’t even charge the home owner for removing spots as I wanted to try a few spots I haven’t gotten to do in the past. It was like a paid experiment. Did charge her $200 for a one room cleaning so figured I’d go the extra mile. But did take me 3hrs. This kits great!

Attachments

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Last mth when in San Diego for Scott W rug class I picked up a spot cleaning kit while interlink. Man I wanted to suggest everyone should have one. There’s been (so far) no spots I’ve run into the the Kit hasn’t gotten up. Love that it comes with a laminated sheet to know which product to use on what type of stain. Today on one carpet there was gum, candy, rust, paint, & chocolate. That’s a pretty unusual day for me! The kit got up each one. Honestly I didn’t even charge the home owner for removing spots as I wanted to try a few spots I haven’t gotten to do in the past. It was like a paid experiment. Did charge her $200 for a one room cleaning so figured I’d go the extra mile. But did take me 3hrs. This kits great!
Nice glad it is working nice for you, bridge point has great cleaning products no doubt, for the last 7 years I was using only 1 spot cleaner for every type of stain and that has discontinued from where I use to buy. I am so sad, I have only 5 bottles left. And I can't find a dealer for them locally. It was great price only $4-5CAD per 960ml. It worked on every type of stain, paint, rust, gum, coffee, blood name it, also I use to spray it on traffic lane and did an amazing job as well and it was a green product by concrobium. Recently I just selected 6 different spot removers mostly are from bridge point products and I will order them and start trying them one by one and trying to find my touch again. In the past I have tried some stain removers but didn't like them at all.

I will try these and anyone wants to add to the list please do so.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Bridgepoints Kit Comes with:

Red Zone Ready
Spot Stop
Stain Zone
Gel Break (love this one)
T Rust
All Solv Extreme (love it)
Avenge Pro (love it)

Even comes with a nice carry case, that looks professional.
Comes with gum tool if you call it That!
Gloves, white clothes, dvd, laminated how to sheet.
I’m prob missing something but it’s been a long day!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Can’t wait till later this week, back to San Diego for Carpet Class :)

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
The big manufacturers all have spot removal kits with various types of chemistry in them, and they are very valuable tools for your toolbox. Not only do they allow you to remove spots that other companies might shrug off as 'permanent', but the bag itself is normally insulated and helps keep your spotting chemicals stable. A lot of them also come with handy guides on what to use for different types of spots.

Most of my guys wind up tweaking what they keep in their kit based on what they run into most frequently.

My personal go-to chem kit for spots is:

Bridgepoint: 2# coffee stain remover (stinks but SO worth it), Avenge, Protein Spotter
Newline: Stainfree, New Energy, Pure Citrus, Oxy Kick
CTI: Power Gel, ChlorX neutralizer, Red One
Prochem: Zoop, SolvInk

With those at hand, there is virtually no spot I cannot remove. A quick paste made of Oxy Kick and Protein Spotter even removes turmeric in a lot of cases, which in and of itself is miraculous to behold.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m not 100% loyal to anyone specific company. But do like sticking to one company “when possible” for convenience. Since all the Bridgepoint stuff I’ve used so far works perfect, I’ll stick to it. I have really had some great experiences with Bridgepoint. It’s also awesome to have Scott W here. If I have a question I know he’s available. That’s helpful to me since I’m still learning :)

Oct 29, 2018
Real Name
Jeremy Priessman
I currently use the Bridgepoint spotting kit. You did forget to mention that it comes with the Handi Brush and Handi groom. I think that I will be trying to swap out the PIG and TRUST for gelled products in the near future. Avenge pro is a wonderful spotter. Gel break is interchangeable with 99 percent of all citrus gel products... oddly enough I prefer Citrigel by Advantage. This kit is professional looking, and easy to clean. has handles and shoulder straps for when your hands are full. Bridgepoint makes wonderful products. I think I am going to try some of Rob's spotters and see which I prefer.

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
When we developed Avenge Pro and All Solv Xtreme several years ago, Gordon Hanks (one of 3 brothers who owned and built the company) visited the lab weekly (around 8 weeks) to make sure we made them work as well as they could. In the lab you can recreate spots on several different fiber and fabrics. We did multiple tests. Every week Gordon would push me to make it better for the next week. The secret to Bridgepoint products is the several decade push to make the products better. Not once did he mention to make it cheaper. Gordon wanted us to make the best products and the final cost would determine pricing and not the other way around.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
When we developed Avenge Pro and All Solv Xtreme several years ago, Gordon Hanks (one of 3 brothers who owned and built the company) visited the lab weekly (around 8 weeks) to make sure we made them work as well as they could. In the lab you can recreate spots on several different fiber and fabrics. We did multiple tests. Every week Gordon would push me to make it better for the next week. The secret to Bridgepoint products is the several decade push to make the products better. Not once did he mention to make it cheaper. Gordon wanted us to make the best products and the final cost would determine pricing and not the other way around.
BTW, Tom, may I thank you for the excellent CleanFax article you did on the balance between math and chemistry this month? (y)

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
I never know how many people read these articles. However, the primary benefit is what I learn or refocus my attention to during the writing process. I have never been given a topic as I have the freedom to write about topics that I am interested in exploring. I have a couple more in the works.
https://cleanfax.com/author/tom-forsythe/

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I currently use the Bridgepoint spotting kit. You did forget to mention that it comes with the Handi Brush and Handi groom. I think that I will be trying to swap out the PIG and TRUST for gelled products in the near future. Avenge pro is a wonderful spotter. Gel break is interchangeable with 99 percent of all citrus gel products... oddly enough I prefer Citrigel by Advantage. This kit is professional looking, and easy to clean. has handles and shoulder straps for when your hands are full. Bridgepoint makes wonderful products. I think I am going to try some of Rob's spotters and see which I prefer.
Brush & Groom?! Do you have pics?

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
I’m not 100% loyal to anyone specific company. But do like sticking to one company “when possible” for convenience. Since all the Bridgepoint stuff I’ve used so far works perfect, I’ll stick to it. I have really had some great experiences with Bridgepoint. It’s also awesome to have Scott W here. If I have a question I know he’s available. That’s helpful to me since I’m still learning :)
I love bridgepoint to my go to chems.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hey I didn’t get a brush or a groom. Maybe they changed the kit before I bought it.

Oct 29, 2018
Real Name
Jeremy Priessman
It might have been added by our local store as well. I recommend them. They are cheap enough and look nice. I would suggest getting a tamping brush as well.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
@AZHome&Carpet - I have several extra Whiz Grooms They made a bunch from the wrong color plastic. Rather than throw them away, they sold them to me really cheap. I sell them for $5 if I have to wrap and ship them or for $2 in person with no shipping. Sometimes I even give one away free to my friends. Stop by and I will give you one free or send me $5 and your mailing address.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
@Scott W thank you tons. I picked up a few goodies during IICRC Class this week! Also got a few cleaning supplies, and they even fixed up my crummy wand so it’s working 100%, now. I really like the staff at Aramsco in San Diego. Thanks for the offer!