boxxer 421

mannyclean

Jun 13, 2020
Real Name
manuel castrejon
hi my name is manny i have a boxxer 421 i found out that my heatexchanger is leaking water out at the bottom and mist is coming out from the lg exhaust pipe it only happens when i clean tile but i always felt that it was not getting to the right cleaning temp i need to replaced a s a p right

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
hi my name is manny i have a boxxer 421 i found out that my heatexchanger is leaking water out at the bottom and mist is coming out from the lg exhaust pipe it only happens when i clean tile but i always felt that it was not getting to the right cleaning temp i need to replaced a s a p right
It sounds like you may have a leak on the blower exhaust heat exchange. I had to have mine replaced earlier this year. That was something I was not willing to tackle myself since I'm just not really equipped to do it. You will need to go into a service provider likely and get it looked at. Mine cost me a little under 1,300 and I think that included installation. It lasted over 18 years so I guess I can't complain.

You said it only happens when you do tile and grout? I'm wondering if perhaps you aren't letting the waste tank get too full and it is shooting out water from foam or because the tank is too full. If it was a heat exchange leak it would just leak all the time, not only when you do tile. Doing tile could fill your tank up quicker though. Next time you see it happen shut your machine down and look inside the waste tank. Check to see if water is getting sucked into your vacuum blower or perhaps foam. If that is the case there is nothing wrong with either of your heat exchanges.