Boxxer 421 pressure regulator issue | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Boxxer 421 pressure regulator issue

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I I just recently installed a new pressure regulator on A boxer 421and when I turn it on to turn up psi it doesn't move but a little water comes out the wand ....after awhile now water comes out only steam did do something wrong?
It's an easy fix that takes about 2 or 3 minutes if you're slow. Did you find my post on it?

Reactions: Acc1988

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Thank you sorry for the late response but no I'm having issues when I try to click on you page
Here is a link to the page showing what you need to remove from the unloader. If you have any questions just let me know. I'm pretty free at the moment. The pictures on the page show what you need to take out of the unloader to make it work right. Simply remove it and put the brass plug back into the unloader and you're done.

https://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/great-deal-on-unloader-for-boxxer-421-and-probably-some-other-hydramaster-machines.130259/

Reactions: Acc1988

Acc1988

Sep 18, 2019
Real Name
M
Search for @wandwizard post regarding this, he details the cause and simple fix.
[/QUOTE
Here is a link to the page showing what you need to remove from the unloader. If you have any questions just let me know. I'm pretty free at the moment. The pictures on the page show what you need to take out of the unloader to make it work right. Simply remove it and put the brass plug back into the unloader and you're done.

https://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/great-deal-on-unloader-for-boxxer-421-and-probably-some-other-hydramaster-machines.130259/

Hey thanks again ...but yea I took that out when I first installed it in my truck.... so when turned it today it felt like it was locked and the psi wouldn't raise up.