Boss Ultra?

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
Has everyone got paid yet?
They contacted me, not sure I'm interested, certainly not if they don't pay promptly.
I get paid on commercial at completion, sometimes a few weeks, but none of this 60 90 days.
In fact, I even get advance deposits on some jobs.
Not bragging, just saying that's not acceptable.
Some companies will do whatever they think they can get away with.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
They contacted me, not sure I'm interested, certainly not if they don't pay promptly.
I get paid on commercial at completion, sometimes a few weeks, but none of this 60 90 days.
Ha, they contacted me just yesterday and I told them I had no interest in doing work for them.

Reactions: ronman and Luky

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
bro

hope this helps....
I was one who didnt listen to people on this board......
and during slow time this spring decided to use Boss Ultra....
did 4 jobs around 880$ commision......
February - May
this has been 6 months

only did the 4th job because they said check was in the mail to arrive in 3 days....

After countless calls emails texts.........
Promises apologies
texts saying your check is in the mail and will be their in 3 business days...

I have got paid ..........00000........

they called me saturday wanting me to do another job.....
told them my story again....nothing

However some have called ...threatened lawsuits ...got nasty.......
and then they paid.......
thats not my style.......

Reactions: ronman

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
They called me to do a 400plus job told them I was part of the forum and to pay there bills.

Kevin Lietz

Dec 9, 2016
Ogden, UT
www.revolutionfloorcare.com
Real Name
Kevin Lietz
Business Location
United States
It makes me more mad for everyone else to be honest... I took a chance on them even though the forums say they suck... but again it was a little job, and I'm all about second chances... so just maybe this Ralph guy could turn them around... but Allied is spot on with everything he's said.

Luckily in this social media world we live in, we can BLAST them on social media until they shut down.

That's the way to get through to them

Rob Coats

Dec 11, 2015
Real Name
Rob Coats
I accepted a small job from Boss Optima and they promised payment in 7-10 days. That job was completed and the customer signed the satisfaction line. The job was completed on Feb 1, 2019. Today is March 13, 2019... no payment. I have emailed several times, called several times only to get voicemail. The last 2 days I have called 10 times. The first time on both days someone answers and when I ask for the person that booked the job ... silence ... and then dial tone. All calls after that got straight to voicemail.
I am going to sue them in Small Claims Court - for 10 times the invoice. They can appear and explain it to the judge! Then they can whine and explain why they shouldn't pay 10 times the invoice plus court costs. What does a plane ticket from Mesa AZ cost to appear? Probably triple the amount they owe me. Can you say "Settlement"?