Boss Optima Is Truly A Big Scam!!

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
How do they get their jobs? Who hires them?

Not sure how they get jobs, but I feel sorry for the people who hire them for work.

Franklin Dash

Jul 13, 2021
Real Name
Franklin Dash
They called my company last week, they said they had an over flow of jobs, didn’t think anything suspicious, Yesterday I tried to do a little digging, after reading all these comments, I sent them an email, Saying we will need payment upfront, they wanted us to get inside customer’s house and then they would send payment, which I said no.Thank you guys for giving me the headsup.Rather stay at home and cut my
Lawn and play with my dogs than driving 2 hours away for a job that probably I am not even gonna get paid for.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
They called my company last week, they said they had an over flow of jobs, didn’t think anything suspicious, Yesterday I tried to do a little digging, after reading all these comments, I sent them an email, Saying we will need payment upfront, they wanted us to get inside customer’s house and then they would send payment, which I said no.Thank you guys for giving me the headsup.Rather stay at home and cut my
Lawn and play with my dogs than driving 2 hours away for a job that probably I am not even gonna get paid for.
You dodged a bullet