AND

Including the elevators that I am to do with this

Not going to make it

Reactions: keep it clean

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
Assigned the job then went on vacation to Vegas. Not kidding.

Reactions: Robert86

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Where’s he staying? I’ll go dump my dirty water on his doorstep.

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
What is the sq ft ? Tough to tell from the pics. TBH ... carpet doesn’t look dirty at all . Machine although may not be the equipment of choice ( Cimex or similar would be better results ) can’t see why you can’t bang off 1500 sq ft an hr .

Reactions: MikeGaure

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
The Boss gave the customer an estimate of 4 hours for the following

AND

AND

Including the elevators that I am to do with this

Not going to make it

How'd it come out? It can be done, even with that little thing, I've done it before (similar situation too, 8 hours to do half a school, he called me on his way to the airport) but the end results... You're not really doing anything. I call it wet vacuuming, you're moving too fast to really remove any more soil than you would with a standard vacuum.

Reactions: Todd Whitaker

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
How'd it come out? It can be done, even with that little thing, I've done it before (similar situation too, 8 hours to do half a school, he called me on his way to the airport) but the end results... You're not really doing anything. I call it wet vacuuming, you're moving too fast to really remove any more soil than you would with a standard vacuum.
I re-negotiated for 12 hours. The hallway and main sitting area I did last night, why it looks clean. I’m doing the auditorium tonight. It is a full extraction. The hallways was an extraction because of LOTS of coffee spills. But the sitting area was an Encap.
I don’t think he was paying attention to the estimate, just wanted to go on vacation. Size wise the auditorium sits about 200. It’s a full extraction again lots of spills.
“8 hours to do half a school,” lol was he going to Vegas?

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I re-negotiated for 12 hours. The hallway and main sitting area I did last night, why it looks clean. I’m doing the auditorium tonight. It is a full extraction. The hallways was an extraction because of LOTS of coffee spills. But the sitting area was an Encap.
I don’t think he was paying attention to the estimate, just wanted to go on vacation. Size wise the auditorium sits about 200. It’s a full extraction again lots of spills.
“8 hours to do half a school,” lol was he going to Vegas?
Florida.

Reactions: ratfool

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I use to clean 2 of the floors on this building with a ninja classic 200 psi and buckets on weekend. Twice a year. Pog was my spotter and formula 90 in the machine. “Good ole wet-n-jet. Damn that freakin sucked. Guy i worked for was cheap. He ended up loosing that customer (Oracle) to the building maint. Truck mounts were no go on this building. Due to the magna lock doors. So it was a porty hackers job or vlm to have. Shame, me and another guy were going to take the client out from under him. But maintenance beat us to it.

Reactions: ratfool

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
I use to clean 2 of the floors on this building with a ninja classic 200 psi and buckets on weekend. Twice a year. Pog was my spotter and formula 90 in the machine. “Good ole wet-n-jet. Damn that freakin sucked. Guy i worked for was cheap. He ended up loosing that customer (Oracle) to the building maint. Truck mounts were no go on this building. Due to the magna lock doors. So it was a porty hackers job or vlm to have. Shame, me and another guy were going to take the client out from under him. But maintenance beat us to it.
I would love to have a Ninga, I’m running 90 psi

Reactions: keep it clean