Booked solid

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
your employee is getting mad at you lol

who cares.

you sign the checks.

when i do work with a helper we dont have that issue. it's important to have clear instructions. a good helper will know his place and responsibilities

not saying we've never had nightmare workers but boundaries need to be in place imo
Ya pretty lame. Kinda pisses me off. Its not like I'm just sitting there

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
I almost booked 2 weeks out. Big jobs too. Except Saturday, sons track meet and soccer game. That is why I am self employed. I wanted to do the important things in life.
Sweet i coach my sons baseball team he loves it

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
I almost booked 2 weeks out. Big jobs too. Except Saturday, sons track meet and soccer game. That is why I am self employed. I wanted to do the important things in life.
Its been really nice being self employeed for my kids. My youngest starts kindergarten so that will free up some time

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
When someone calls and i pretty much have to try and book them the next week. But everyone seems to want it right now lol
Raise your prices by 25%.

Reactions: Kyle8 and Allied

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Raise your prices by 25%.
I'm thinking it might be time. I went from 20$ an area to 30$ about 6 months ago. 20$ was crazy low. But I was using a portable and was never really happy with the results.

Reactions: rob allen

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Amen Travis,, I was my boys LL baseball coach, football coach,, took em fishing hunting did the whole cubscout thing thru boyscouts with both of them becoming Eagle Scouts !!!

I commend you Sir for doing that for your boys !!

Reactions: Kyle8

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
2 areas for 60$ than 25$ per area after that.
kyle can you explain your pricing to me? I would like to know how much it cost you to get up in the morning and go do a job?
Gas
chems
labor
Overhead? ( next month, track your expenses and see how much you can average your overhead into the amount of jobs you do, include insurance and such)

For me , every day and a half I have to fill my van up with gas,
55 bucks break it down thru say 3 jobs a day so I roughly use $15 bucks in gas per job, chems are usually around $3- $15 per job(going with 15) overhead $30 per job, labor 100 per job and profit 70 minimum so theres 230 I need each job to go over so I make a profit

but take the chems overhead and gas - I need each job to bust 90 bucks

Remember if you are not making a profit !!!!! you just created a job for yourself

Reactions: rob allen

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
kyle can you explain your pricing to me? I would like to know how much it cost you to get up in the morning and go do a job?
Gas
chems
labor
Overhead? ( next month, track your expenses and see how much you can average your overhead into the amount of jobs you do, include insurance and such)

For me , every day and a half I have to fill my van up with gas,
55 bucks break it down thru say 3 jobs a day so I roughly use $15 bucks in gas per job, chems are usually around $3- $15 per job(going with 15) overhead $30 per job, labor 100 per job and profit 70 minimum so theres 230 I need each job to go over so I make a profit

but take the chems overhead and gas - I need each job to bust 90 bucks

Remember if you are not making a profit !!!!! you just created a job for yourself
Nicely broken down JT. Good thing I dont live in a big city and only use 1/4th the gas you use. My town is only 4 miles wide lol.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Nicely broken down JT. Good thing I dont live in a big city and only use 1/4th the gas you use. My town is only 4 miles wide lol.
I average 350 miles a week and it costs me $55 in desiel, gas for the TM is $40-45. We work 5 or 6 days a week so that is less than $20 a day or $7 a job in fuel.

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
I average 350 miles a week and it costs me $55 in desiel, gas for the TM is $40-45. We work 5 or 6 days a week so that is less than $20 a day or $7 a job in fuel.
I only drive about 100 miles a week unless I am doing jobs in the county which I charge $20 for the trip.