FB - Bonzer VS Zipper Thoughts? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB Bonzer VS Zipper Thoughts?

M

Micheal Villones

There are about 300 threads on this if you do a search on the search bar. This is asked every other day.

C

Carlos C-Los Samperio

I own a bonzer and have pushed a zipper. If you’re looking at open commercial get the zipper. If you’re just doing mainly residential, just get a nice wand.

E

Ely Young

If you do alot of large open areas the zipper is where its at if you do mostly residential then get a devastator swivel wand!

A

Andrew Duckworth

What if someone were to put a swivel on a zipper or bonzer? Would this change opinions

T

Travis Roberds

Both a waste of money in my opinion bought both of them had them long enough to get rid of them I did not like them we primarily do all commercial i’ll stick with my titanium wand & Rx20

J

James J Bogie

Go with the Zipper, much better built than the Bonzer,I have 2 of them,best tool I ever bought

J

James J Bogie

I have a regular wand ,2 zippers, one is a Super Spinner and Rotovacs.in my professional opinion the Zippers are the best. I honestly woudnt be cleaning anymore if I had to use a regular wand.

J

James J Bogie

I use the Zipper on residential and and commercial, a little difficult in closets but the quality out weights the difficulty in tight areas,I am 58 years old and can't clean everything with a wand,I tryed to and it about killed me

S

Sam Jaramillo

Easy if you afford the zipper it’s worth the extra money.. THE ZIPPER IS THE PERFECT BALANCE OF COMPLEXITY AND SIMPLICITY HELD TOGETHER WITH QUALITY PARTS...I’ve had mine for a few years, only thing I’ve replaced are jets and glides and mine gets used in on about 20,000 sqft a month..

Reactions: wsufan18
C

Christopher Jacobson

I’ve never used the Bonzer but I sure have been happy with my Zipper

Robert Johnson

Oct 30, 2016
Real Name
robert johnson
Bonzer did Okay !!! on commercial i was real happy with the weight and results like a champ..defiantly worth having..on resy not happy ..wasted too much time with furniture..had to go out to the truck to get my wand...maybe an empty.

psufan215

Feb 21, 2011
FL
Real Name
Bill Glinka
Business Location
United States
I recently purchased a Bonzer and have used it on several accounts I typically clean with a wand and I must say the Bonzer hands down cleans better than a wand----so much in fact I might not ever use my wand again. I was using it primarily for commercial but recently used it in a few residential homes and the results were amazing. I attached a few photos of before and after---only used TMF spiked---no scrubbing---simply sprayed and used the bonzer. The pictures almost don't do it justice because of all the shadows. The carpets were cleaned so well the customer was in tears she was so happy

Attachments

• 2018-09-29 09.10.40.jpg
    2018-09-29 09.10.40.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 2018-09-29 09.10.52.jpg
    2018-09-29 09.10.52.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 2018-09-29 10.57.31.jpg
    2018-09-29 10.57.31.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 2018-09-29 10.57.42.jpg
    2018-09-29 10.57.42.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 134

Robert Johnson

Oct 30, 2016
Real Name
robert johnson
I bought a Bonzer works great on commercial that's not too dirty..your not doing any wedding halls with it. The CX-15 knocked out an empty in half the time.