Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Didn’t you recently give detailed instructions @Luky haha
You made my day , seriously
I just got back in bad mood and tired, but your comment made me smile, so big thanks. And you're right we've talked about Bonzer quite a few times , Doesn't hurt to refresh memory, i guess.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
not for wet and dry passes, no
I call them ( Rotovac) a few times after purchasing mine. I believe that your Bonzer came with a magnet for an easy handles adjustment, which makes it easier to operate. Any tool or equipment requires certain time to make it your way. Results are depending on strength of the unit, type of carpeting and speed of the cleaning. I hope you get many years of use from yours.

Last edited:

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
did you first have an issue with the front lifting up when pushing and had to adjust the height of the wheels?
If the front is lifting then it probably isn't getting the proper seal to the floor. Try slowing it down when you begin to push forward.

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
If the front is lifting then it probably isn't getting the proper seal to the floor. Try slowing it down when you begin to push forward.
the front was lifting up as soon as i put pressure on the handles. after lowering the wheels to where they barely touched the floor it fixed the problem. the wheels somehow kept the front in place.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
I had both the single hand and double hand, I also owned the zipper wand, I couldn't get use to them, currently I am using a wand and a rotory. The reason I didn't like is because of adjusting the head on every carpet type which I couldn't figure it out, rotory is easier for me to use so I have invested on 2 rotory machines trex jr and trex sr.

Fedri, which did you prefer and why? I'm looking at purchasing one. The single wand style looks like it might be easier to use rather than the two handle. Thanks for any feedback.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
I had both the single hand and double hand, I also owned the zipper wand, I couldn't get use to them, currently I am using a wand and a rotory. The reason I didn't like is because of adjusting the head on every carpet type which I couldn't figure it out, rotory is easier for me to use so I have invested on 2 rotory machines trex jr and trex sr.

Fedri, you explained why you didn't like the tool, I just want your opinion on which one you liked better. Thank you sir

Reactions: Fedri

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
Fedri, which did you prefer and why? I'm looking at purchasing one. The single wand style looks like it might be easier to use rather than the two handle. Thanks for any feedback.
I have used it 3 times now, I LOVE it! I do a forward wet then backward dry pass. i used it on both commercial and residential, WOW! the results are amazing. The dry times are amazing! But I still use my Rotovac DHX on plush carpets because no wand can scrub top to bottom and clean better than the Rotovac. But the Bonzer is great on berbers and low piles, and area rugs, dry times are almost instant!

Reactions: Fedri and LeeRoy

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
ohhh no stay away from the single wand, it makes it a lot harder to push because all the pressure is on the single arm. I felt the double arm was easier to push. I loved the bonzer more then the zipper honestly because the bonzer was easier to lift to carry, plus bonzer was easier to use around beds. I just couldn't adjust to the whole new thing, I hated to raise the wheels on every job, I couldn't get it right at some jobs and leaving the carpet too wet etc etc. If I have to go with a push wand again it will be the mytee one because it doesn't have any of the adjustment, made nice and simple.

Reactions: LeeRoy

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
ohhh no stay away from the single wand, it makes it a lot harder to push because all the pressure is on the single arm. I felt the double arm was easier to push. I loved the bonzer more then the zipper honestly because the bonzer was easier to lift to carry, plus bonzer was easier to use around beds. I just couldn't adjust to the whole new thing, I hated to raise the wheels on every job, I couldn't get it right at some jobs and leaving the carpet too wet etc etc. If I have to go with a push wand again it will be the mytee one because it doesn't have any of the adjustment, made nice and simple.
I leave it at one level and it does fine for me. im used to this because I use the Rotovac DHX. Same double hand and easy to push

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Fedri, you explained why you didn't like the tool, I just want your opinion on which one you liked better. Thank you sir
Sorry to reply late, on wednesday morning at 3:30am I woke up being dizzy, like I was spinning in my bed. In the morning I was still dizzy and went to a walk in clinic and I was diagnosed with vertigo, something to do with my right ear was clogged and most likely causing the problem, I remember my right ear was in pain about couple of weeks ago for few days, so I wasn't able to work wednesday, thrusday and friday, I have contacted my customers to redirect the work to another friend of mine or reschedule, the doctor gave me 2 medications, one was to treat the dizziness and nausea, and the second medication was an antibiotics ear drop, today saturday I have started work and feel normal but I get tired very easily, I am still in medication for another 4 days. It will take some time for 100 percent recovery. I have just booked 1 job a day till my medication is over. Lets see what happens. It is the worst feeling ever, I thought the angels were taking my soul away no joke. I had diziness in the past for the same reason but not as bad and severe as this time that I wasn't able to drive.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Sorry to reply late, on wednesday morning at 3:30am I woke up being dizzy, like I was spinning in my bed. In the morning I was still dizzy and went to a walk in clinic and I was diagnosed with vertigo, something to do with my right ear was clogged and most likely causing the problem, I remember my right ear was in pain about couple of weeks ago for few days, so I wasn't able to work wednesday, thrusday and friday, I have contacted my customers to redirect the work to another friend of mine or reschedule, the doctor gave me 2 medications, one was to treat the dizziness and nausea, and the second medication was an antibiotics ear drop, today saturday I have started work and feel normal but I get tired very easily, I am still in medication for another 4 days. It will take some time for 100 percent recovery. I have just booked 1 job a day till my medication is over. Lets see what happens. It is the worst feeling ever, I thought the angels were taking my soul away no joke. I had diziness in the past for the same reason but not as bad and severe as this time that I wasn't able to drive.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States

Take care of yourself. That vertigo is a very odd feeling, I've had that for about a year.