Bonzer Jets | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Bonzer Jets

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
I just bought a bonzer. I have 500psi Ninja, i would like to know if plugging the 2 back jets would give more pressure to the 5 front jets or there wouldnt be a difference. There are brass plugs for it, but i be better off to just leave it the way it is? your thoughts on THIS question is greatly appreciated. thanks

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Yes it will give more pressure to the front 5 jets if you eliminate the 2 backs. I rather have the backs as well so you can clean both ways and to the end of the carpet as you do back passes and change the 7 jets to smaller size.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I just bought a bonzer. I have 500psi Ninja, i would like to know if plugging the 2 back jets would give more pressure to the 5 front jets or there wouldnt be a difference. There are brass plugs for it, but i be better off to just leave it the way it is? your thoughts on THIS question is greatly appreciated. thanks
Let me know how you like it after few weeks of usage.

Reactions: renew carpet

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Yes it will give more pressure to the front 5 jets if you eliminate the 2 backs. I rather have the backs as well so you can clean both ways and to the end of the carpet as you do back passes and change the 7 jets to smaller size.
The jets are already small. 01

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Does the ninja have auto fill? You will be doing a lot of filling and dumping using the bonzer.

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
Does the ninja have auto fill? You will be doing a lot of filling and dumping using the bonzer.
no it doesnt. Cant use auto fill in alot of homes where i am anyway. not a big deal for me. I already use the Rotovac DHX with it now for residential. usually make 2-3 dumps from a home. its cool. I love this new Ninja with heat.

Reactions: brian3180 and Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
do you have one? if so how do you like it?
I had both the single hand and double hand, I also owned the zipper wand, I couldn't get use to them, currently I am using a wand and a rotory. The reason I didn't like is because of adjusting the head on every carpet type which I couldn't figure it out, rotory is easier for me to use so I have invested on 2 rotory machines trex jr and trex sr.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
How do I use it? Do I push forward and spray and then pull back as a dry pass? Or push forward and spray and pull back and spray and then dry pass?
I think you should watch some you tube video and watch the pros in action, you will develop a technique :happy:

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
How do I use it? Do I push forward and spray and then pull back as a dry pass? Or push forward and spray and pull back and spray and then dry pass?
I pull back while rinsing and forward dry pass. I move the head over and overlap an inch or so as I go on. 5 to 10 feet passes. I usually only use for commercial or wide open residential.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
So, Rotovac didn't give you detailed instructions with a new Bonzer?

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
I pull back while rinsing and forward dry pass. I move the head over and overlap an inch or so as I go on. 5 to 10 feet passes. I usually only use for commercial or wide open residential.
I just used it today for the first time on my mattress store carpet. very thin cheap stuff. really got alot of dirt out. very easy to push with the handles all the way out. The carpet was dry in 15 minutes. I dont know if its because how thin the carpet is or that the bonzer is a good as advertised on dry times. used all the way at 500psi. very please so far. i did have an issue when I pushed forward the front raised off the ground. so i lowered the wheels and it seems fine now.

Reactions: Fedri and LeeRoy

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
great tool...
i have had all prochem wands zipper....

bonzer cleans and dries better.......
did you first have an issue with the front lifting up when pushing and had to adjust the height of the wheels?

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
yea
just adjust the wheels

you will get used to it

happy cleaning
i use the rotovac dhx for residential. do you use the bonzer for just commercial or both? I was thinking about using it on berber residential and very low pile residential.