Bonnets

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
I'm about to put an order in for bonnets at direct mop sales. Can't believe how cheap they are ($11-$15) compared to my locals who want $26-$31/per.

I'm wondering which ones are best....planned on getting a couple different kinds but wanted to get y'alls opinions first. I'll probably get 8-10, 17" for my 175. Primary use will be for CGD and the rare residential that needs a post padcap. Up til now I've always used either white fiber pads for my 175 or white pads for the Mex...but would like to start incorporating padcapping in real bad areas.

Thanks in advance!

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
You were right the first thought... order a couple of a few different kinds... re-order the ones that work the best for you, your cleaning, your preferences. Then come back here and tell us all which ones you liked and why.

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
I used the blue microfiber pad on a cgd building. Man, did that ever grab. Worked great scrubbing and pulling lots of dirt.

Equipment: 17" 175 rotary with shower fed tank.

I also used the bonnets with the green stripes down the face. They work too, don't grab or scrub as hard as the microfiber pad. Lots of soil transfer though.