Bonnet pro | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Bonnet pro

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Just got a nice box of samples from bonnet pro. Wanted to publicly thank them. Very excited to try them. The smell is awesome.

Thanks for the samples!

By simply calling Bonnet Pro's (John's) stuff THE BEST is putting it mildly. It's BETTER than BEST.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
I understand that the citrus rocket makes for a very good Pres pray aside from being an encap. Is anyone using it for that and are they cutting it with any other product when using is with a truck mount?

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
I understand that the citrus rocket makes for a very good Pres pray aside from being an encap. Is anyone using it for that and are they cutting it with any other product when using is with a truck mount?
Sorry I meant revive it not citrus rocket

Buster123

Jan 19, 2009
Gainesville Va
Real Name
Joe Bouch
Business Location
United States
Sorry I meant revive it not citrus rocket
I’ve been using Rocket and Confidence both similar products for the last few months as stand alone presprays for hwe. Not once have I had to boost or go back to bio break. Awesome prespray for upholstery as well!

SWAGMAN

May 26, 2015
Australia
Real Name
Steven Ladd
Just got a nice box of samples from bonnet pro. Wanted to publicly thank them. Very excited to try them. The smell is awesome.

Thanks for the samples!
Dale ,you will love bonnet pro It's the only product I carry in my trucks now