Bonnet Pro Sample has arrived | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Bonnet Pro Sample has arrived

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
First I would like to know the general “go too” you would recommend for general coffee spot and food spill bonneting? There is a building I will be in a lot (hopefully because they are really nice people to work with). There is weekly function like the winery. I need to get the spots off fast, and it needs to dry fast.
I’m showing you this picture of the “issues “ we are having. For no other words I’m calling it “hazing”. This is the before and after the HWE as I was going. I’m new to this building, but from what I understand is this color (whiting) is happening on this carpet after Encap. Although to be honest I have not been present when the previous work was done.
The darker Yellow is the actual color,and dried that color. When done in small spotting areas, there is no longer a coffee spot, but there is still a spot. I’m hoping one of your chemicals will work better. I have 3 areas I need to spot this week. Would be a great test run.
Can anyone tell me why the carpet is “hazing”? And recommend a general fix to the situation for the other custodians working the building.
The top is the cleaned area, the other was cleaned about 1 month before.

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
TOP 3 steps were just HWE BUT dried the rich yellow. They were all whitened before

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
You use one of those lil walk behinds? Use it to flush out coffee cola whatever. Then spray with revive rocket, bonnet , apply fan. Should be near dry though after bonneting. If stain reappears?. Follow instructions for spotter dilution. Stuff works great. It also works with hwe.

A wicking stain i apply encap lightly and wipe with cotton towel. Just enough to wet the fiber tips and wipe clean. Peroxide will take care of the rest.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
You use one of those lil walk behinds? Use it to flush out coffee cola whatever. Then spray with revive rocket, bonnet , apply fan. Should be near dry though after bonneting. If stain reappears?. Follow instructions for spotter dilution. Stuff works great. It also works with hwe.

A wicking stain i apply encap lightly and wipe with cotton towel. Just enough to wet the fiber tips and wipe clean. Peroxide will take care of the rest.
Yep . Carry a quart bottle mixed at spotter dilution while you post bonnet and hit the spot again . Leave it sit a couple minutes while you do another area and come back to them .
Works GREAT . ABSOLUTE "GO TO " LIQUID !! Most impressive product I've ever used BAR NONE . Nick is telling you straight Marlene , you're going to love it !!
All the Best, Ed

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
Yep . Carry a quart bottle mixed at spotter dilution while you post bonnet and hit the spot again . Leave it sit a couple minutes while you do another area and come back to them .
Works GREAT . ABSOLUTE "GO TO " LIQUID !! Most impressive product I've ever used BAR NONE . Nick is telling you straight Marlene , you're going to love it !!
All the Best, Ed
Testing it tomorrow! You know work have to clear spit with EHS first before it comes on campus. Can’t wait. Will post pics

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
Took the Revive Rocket out Friday for a spot job like Ed suggested. AGREED IT IS LIQUID GOLD. Had a place where black grease was on the carpet. I’m sorry I didn’t take a picture because I didn’t think it would work. I sprayed it ,walked away sprayed 4 more spots, came back with the microfiber towel. The spot (line of grease) wiped away. Had a food stain under a chair, it looks like brand new carpet where I hit the spot
How long is the shelf life on the open bottle before the peroxide is compromised?
Both custodians wrote down the product information. And one went as far a making me show her the website.
Got 6 large spots in less then 45 minutes including travel time. Amazing chemical

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I use the Revive it Conference as a prespray only , as its the prexoid formula .
I use Omega for my go to almost everthing .
2017-10-19 23.38.40.jpg

Reactions: ratfool