Body Aches & Pains | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Body Aches & Pains

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Bad backs, bad knees, sore hips, sore...well everything.

Ever get done working 3 days in a row 10-12 hour days and you can barely get in and out of your truck? Go to bed, still wake up sore as hell or in pain?

Something interesting happened when my wife and I discussed buying a new bed a few months ago. I looked at one called a Purple Mattress. It seemed like a lot of internet hype but I was honestly hard-pressed to find a negative review.

We ended up purchasing the Purple 4. Amazingly, their claim is true. It really does relieve all the pressure points on your body when sleeping. After a month of sleeping on it we have both noticed our back pain has gone away. I actually am having less soreness in general and right now we are working more than ever. It's impossible to have an arm or leg fall asleep due to cut off circulation on the mattress.

It also stays very cool temperature when sleeping. Interesting technology!

I don't normally endorse products but I really can't think of anything I'm doing different besides this mattress and how different my body is feeling.

1593000578641.png

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Lol i need a new bed. Mine when I wake up you cant breathe. It feels like both of my lungs collapsed and my rib cage is crushed.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
I suffered with back problems for years.
Bought every kind of mattress over the years.
Anywhere from a few hundred dollars to 3k.
All of them crapped out in a few month to a couple years.
Love my Sleep Number bed now. I have had it several years now.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
Everything hurts on my body except my finger nails after doing a hard Day's work. I will check it out. Thanks.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Purple and Casper are both amazing. Really good beds.

I got our Casper at Costco. First night and ever since I dream all night every night. Deep REM sleep

Reactions: Fedri

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Bad backs, bad knees, sore hips, sore...well everything.

Ever get done working 3 days in a row 10-12 hour days and you can barely get in and out of your truck? Go to bed, still wake up sore as hell or in pain?

Something interesting happened when my wife and I discussed buying a new bed a few months ago. I looked at one called a Purple Mattress. It seemed like a lot of internet hype but I was honestly hard-pressed to find a negative review.

We ended up purchasing the Purple 4. Amazingly, their claim is true. It really does relieve all the pressure points on your body when sleeping. After a month of sleeping on it we have both noticed our back pain has gone away. I actually am having less soreness in general and right now we are working more than ever. It's impossible to have an arm or leg fall asleep due to cut off circulation on the mattress.

It also stays very cool temperature when sleeping. Interesting technology!

I don't normally endorse products but I really can't think of anything I'm doing different besides this mattress and how different my body is feeling.

View attachment 92673

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one with one (mine is #3 which is a bit less soft), and yes its true!! the bed works!!!

I had no problem adapting, My wife was skeptical but after a few nights she and the kids all agree its the best!
Their pillow is the bomb!