Blueline cobalt

arnold

Sep 10, 2015
north Carolina
Real Name
Arnold myers
Business Location
United States
My blueline cobalt water will heat great for 2 or three days and then it won't heat for a day or two and the waste tank fills up in 1 job and uses all my freshwater

Hawkins

Oct 15, 2011
Washington
Real Name
Matt Hawkins
Business Location
United States
The water boxes on those machines have a thermo relief valve to keep the water from getting to hot and destroying the pressure pump. When they go bad you will notice two things. One production temps go down and two your waste tank will fill up faster. I would start there. I believe the valve is a cat valve screwed into the water box. One way to tell is after you leave a job, before hooking your water supply line look at the water box and see if it's low or empty. If so change the valve out.

Sent from my XT1096 using TMF Forums mobile app

arnold

Sep 10, 2015
north Carolina
Real Name
Arnold myers
Business Location
United States
The water boxes on those machines have a thermo relief valve to keep the water from getting to hot and destroying the pressure pump. When they go bad you will notice two things. One production temps go down and two your waste tank will fill up faster. I would start there. I believe the valve is a cat valve screwed into the water box. One way to tell is after you leave a job, before hooking your water supply line look at the water box and see if it's low or empty. If so change the valve out.

Sent from my XT1096 using TMF Forums mobile app
I have ALREADY CHANGED That Out I Was thinking maybe the valve solenoid it has a small line that goes to the waste tank or there is another valve bypass that goes to the pump.the one I replaced was the one that screws into the side at the bottom of the water box 165degree thermal valve

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkins

arnold

Sep 10, 2015
north Carolina
Real Name
Arnold myers
Business Location
United States
I have ALREADY CHANGED That Out I Was thinking maybe the valve solenoid it has a small line that goes to the waste tank or there is another valve bypass that goes to the pump.the one I replaced was the one that screws into the side at the bottom of the water box 165degree thermal valve

tonyk

Sep 25, 2013
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
Anthony Kim
Business Location
United States
It seems like your bypass solenoid is bad