Blue Line Thermal wave II | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Blue Line Thermal wave II

Sunny Road

Feb 27, 2017
Real Name
Karl Blessing
Just replaced MAP sensor Code came up, 33. belt was going bad replaced both while things were exposed (alternator and Cat pump) Machine keeps shutting down, for no apparent reason, still shows 33 on indicator, tried clearing it, will run for an hour no problem then shuts down randomly, if using it at plant where we're turning it up and down seems to run just fine. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Hmmm I have the same machine, and mine only shuts of if the dump take float is stuck or low on water. I don't guess it happens to be either of those.

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

Sunny Road

Feb 27, 2017
Real Name
Karl Blessing
Hmmm I have the same machine, and mine only shuts of if the dump take float is stuck or low on water. I don't guess it happens to be either of those.

No definitely not, It is always what I check first but I know the difference now . Biggest problem in can make a 40 minute job and turn into 2 hours. But thanks for the thought.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
No definitely not, It is always what I check first but I know the difference now . Biggest problem in can make a 40 minute job and turn into 2 hours. But thanks for the thought.
Once you get that thing running,

Sell it quick.

Those Machines are very, very, very prone to developing Electronic Demons. Once they start you NEVER can get em out.......

Just a Tip I have been given about those machines from several mechanics as well as a 2nd generation Interlink supply Owner.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
You can try giving Sapphire Scientific a call. I called them one time and they were super helpful and told me never hesitate to call them. SS bought blue line so they know alot about them

Sunny Road

Feb 27, 2017
Real Name
Karl Blessing
You can try giving Sapphire Scientific a call. I called them one time and they were super helpful and told me never hesitate to call them. SS bought blue line so they know alot about them

My next line of attack It's been a great machine for 11 years , electrical bugaboos drive me nuts though.

Sunny Road

Feb 27, 2017
Real Name
Karl Blessing
Once you get that thing running,

Sell it quick.

Those Machines are very, very, very prone to developing Electronic Demons. Once they start you NEVER can get em out.......

Just a Tip I have been given about those machines from several mechanics as well as a 2nd generation Interlink supply Owner.
I understand but couldn't do that to someone. And it's been almost problem free for 11 years so I think we'll get it fixed and know that much more about it, all the computer stuff makes thing more difficult i wish I could just rip out the zeem and carburate the machine instead,

Reactions: Spazznout