Blue Carlisle Grout Brushes FYI

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
If you're buying IMHO the best grout brush for the job, don't spend $25 a piece for these brushes when Amazon sells an entire carton (12) of them for $135 delivered...

With all due respect, King should use this instead of Carly or whatever the name is.
Enjoy the quality, sir!

Attachments

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
All the industry grout brushes are poorly designed and wear out too quickly. I’m working on a better one. Stay tuned.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
All the industry grout brushes are poorly designed and wear out too quickly. I’m working on a better one. Stay tuned.
In all honesty, any tools will wear out sooner or later. The important part is,
how much abuse they can take before their demise.
When I'm zooming in on Carlisle product and Dave's brushes, there's no comparison.
I don't think bristles need to be harder, they just have to last longer. If you find a way how to make outer layer of each and every bristle more resistant to different surfaces, than we have a contender.
We'll be anxiously waiting for a " Rob's secret brush "
You have to admit that it"ll be hard to beat colorful palette on Dave's and Bill's brushes.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
We use them so rarely it comes out of the truck maybe 1-2x per year.

If groutmaster doesnt get it then typically its in a shower and a stainless small hand brush is needed anyways

lvtandg

KING of Tile and Grout Cleaning
Apr 16, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
www.lasvegastileandgroutcleaning.com
Real Name
Michael Marcus
Business Location
United States
Personally I have been cleaning tile and grout (no other services offered) for over 20 years...10,000 jobs...when it comes to nylon brushes...Blue Carlisle is best especially in 3/8" to thin grout joints and along edges of baseboards and kick boards and more...when it comes to steel wire brushes, harbor freight comes to mind...as far as chemical...still a real mystery...local cheap chemical and consistent HOT steam is ideal...breaking up coatings like SWIFFER and other topical coatings safe indoor floor stripper is great...on natural stones speciality chemicals must be used...90% of my work is porcelain and ceramic tile...travertine is third most common I service. Robs groutmaster I have recently tried and have neither nothing positive or negative to say...I also say rob is great for the industry, but a carpet cleaner with recent tile and grout experience who knows how to talk...but dont we all? I made a living off talking more than the work...lol