Blower Repairs?!?! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

mhawkins11135

Aug 10, 2015
kansas city
Real Name
Manny Hawkins
Needing blower repairs? I'm a certified lead blower technician in Kansas City, Missouri area. I have been factory trained on Roots, Gardner Denver, and Tuthill blowers. We match all factory warranties on all rebuilds, and we have access to all types of repair kits, oil, grease, and parts. If anyone is in need of repairs or if anyone has any questions about their blower we would be glad to help any way I can. Thanks guys!

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Needing blower repairs? I'm a certified lead blower technician in Kansas City, Missouri area. I have been factory trained on Roots, Gardner Denver, and Tuthill blowers. We match all factory warranties on all rebuilds, and we have access to all types of repair kits, oil, grease, and parts. If anyone is in need of repairs or if anyone has any questions about their blower we would be glad to help any way I can. Thanks guys!
What is the average cost to rebuild a 33 and a 45 blower?

mhawkins11135

Aug 10, 2015
kansas city
Real Name
Manny Hawkins
This is only if there is no major damage, for the roots 33 somewhere around $6-700. For a 45 between $850-950. If there is heavy damage to the impellers or gears, its almost better to buy a new unit at that point.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner