Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
Ara I was going to say when the guy with the forklift moved he didn’t actually pick it up he kinda tourqued to the side maybe this caused it?
Not likely the cause, those frames are pretty rigid. Does it look like the frame bent? If the frame did twist you can try loosening the mounting bolts and run the unit to see if you freed up any binding. If that doesn't help, you can just take the blower to a speed shop and have them look at it. Anyone that repairs super chargers for a muscle car will be able to fix it. Its just a bigger version of that.

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Talked to shop who is doing repair on blower he said that the shaft was gone on it didn’t ask what that meant but will when he calls back and he asked how the suction was told him that it wasn’t that good and they were cleaning it and it would reduce it more they are going to check tolerances then get back to me anybody have any feedback

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Talked to shop who is doing repair on blower he said that the shaft was gone on it didn’t ask what that meant but will when he calls back and he asked how the suction was told him that it wasn’t that good and they were cleaning it and it would reduce it more they are going to check tolerances then get back to me anybody have any feedback