SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Got my BioPro 10K, Alkaline Rinse Samples today! Gonna put em thru their paces monday.

Attachments

• 20180223_162459.jpg
    20180223_162459.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: rob allen

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Got my BioPro 10K, Alkaline Rinse Samples today! Gonna put em thru their paces monday.

Im an alakliner.

Reactions: Fedri

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
your gonna love them all,, post up some pics so we can see how it works for you
Will do ....prob dont need to but im gonna spike the biopro with a little groutmaster also. Hope its what i want it to be if it is ill be switching all my trucks over to it.
Will Groutmaster kill the enzymes in the bio pro?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@rob allen if I have like 3 jugs left of the regular RSF the first one that came out, can it be ran as a rinse? or is the rinse version a completely different formula?

just curious
It’s a no go on using TSF Free & Clear as a rinse. Just add some citrus solve to the free and clear and prespray. It will surprise you.
Rinse is an something brand new and unique to the industry.

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Anyone have any words of wisdom as far as mixing either of these chems. Biopro and the alkaline rinse, i dont use my headpack for detergent it goes directly into my freshwater tank (dont ask). So i guess ill use the portable dilution instructions.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Anyone have any words of wisdom as far as mixing either of these chems. Biopro and the alkaline rinse, i dont use my headpack for detergent it goes directly into my freshwater tank (dont ask). So i guess ill use the portable dilution instructions.

Interesting so I won’t ask. But I will say when using with our powerhouse presprays you only need 1/2 amount of rinse to me.

Reactions: SRD

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
You can use the alcaline rinse as a upholstery prespray in a spray bottle....

Reactions: SRD

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
so far I say no but I usually don't mix them a lot, I do emzime stuff on nylons and such on polys I use rsf and groutmaster or ill use degreasers with groutmaster... Groutmaster with stripper on vct is awesome
I got to try that Groutmaster and stripper . " Natural " enzymes exist in a live bacterial culture which needs water . No water , no bacterial culture , no enzymes . Any product containing these you don't want to play chemist and you don't want to use a lot of heat . At least that's my understanding .
All the Best , Ed

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I got to try that Groutmaster and stripper . " Natural " enzymes exist in a live bacterial culture which needs water . No water , no bacterial culture , no enzymes . Any product containing these you don't want to play chemist and you don't want to use a lot of heat . At least that's my understanding .
All the Best , Ed
I can say yes to that ! I tried the emzime stuff on polys it doesn't work well.. So I use the other stuff and yes I mix gm with those chems..
ive used a lot of emzime cleaners on nylons and such and those are where they thrive.. Don't over heat them with too hot of water or they die

Sean M Collins

Dec 11, 2012
Real Name
Sean Collins