20180810_124342.jpg

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
Nice, 4 is plenty. Today 2 of my jobs had 100% poly carpets and I had to add a scoop of the tile master too and things came out beautifully, one of them had the black sock traffic lane and that also came out nicely to the customer's satisfaction.
So--- Bio Pro is better that RSF which is supposed to be the bomb on polys????????

Reactions: rob allen

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
So--- Bio Pro is better that RSF which is supposed to be the bomb on polys????????
Rick both products are great for Polly but I saw a little more cleaning power with bio. Here is a pic from yesterday's job. The carpet has some nylon and some poly. No scrubbing, just spray and 10min dwelling time. Eventually I will buy a CRB thinking of the new mytee 10" CRB. However it's been few months now since my strong dry China made cheap CRB completely broken on me and it's in the garbage now. Since then I forgot about pre scrubbing, really what's pre scrubbing when using bio. How ever for filthy 100% poly I will use my T-Rex jr with a scrubbing head.

I will post the picture later when I get home from my laptop.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

A lot depends on your soil type geographically. One area has red clay and another sand/oil based. We are trying to nail down what’s better in each of the 5 soil types but will take more testing. In meantime, my techs all use 4-5 scoops Bio Pro in a 4-1 in-line sprayer. They substitute one scoop Bio with Groutmaster on the rat nasties. Or substitute one scoop Bio for 4oz USOR on the pee jobs.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
A lot depends on your soil type geographically. One area has red clay and another sand/oil based. We are trying to nail down what’s better in each of the 5 soil types but will take more testing. In meantime, my techs all use 4-5 scoops Bio Pro in a 4-1 in-line sprayer. They substitute one scoop Bio with Groutmaster on the rat nasties. Or substitute one scoop Bio for 4oz USOR on the pee jobs.
Yes Rob is right on the dot. 4-5 scoops is plenty to clean some filthy poly carpets. The cc here are using esteam products, and it's cheaper. I tell them to use the bio and see the difference, it's too expensive for them. For me it's worth it having satisfied customers with less effort(not pre scrubbing) of cleaning.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

This is a pic from yesterday's filthy carpet, the customer put her house for sale and because of this filth she couldn't sell it, so I have cleaned it yesterday so buyers won't grossed out. I used 1.5 scoops bio on a 1 gallon worx sprayer.

nasty4.jpg

Reactions: Suction Junkie