BIO PRO 10K................BOOSTED???

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Anyone ever boost bio pro 10k??? If so, what did you boost it with and why???
COULD YOU BOOST IT WITH GROUTMASTER???
Just curious. I know rob has a cleaner that's already spiked with groutmaster. Is it stronger then the bio pro 10k??

Thanks

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Rob posted a list of his presprays and optimum use for each. Wish I could find the post.....

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I have boosted the bio pro with grout master and couldn't tell the difference, bio pro is already in steroids, some people here don't understand this. If it's rat nasty then put an extra scoop or 2 and it will soften the dirt like butter.

The secret formula spiked is 12ph and bio pro is 9-10. Although both does work, I would use the spiked on greasy restaurants or banquet Halls and the bio pro in homes. I do have both and I am happy with both and not intending to switch to any other cleaners.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Fedri,
Great info man. Thank you. I got the spiked too in the sample pack. I did not known the ph was that high in the spiked. I cannot wait to try it.
In guessing the bio pro 10k has the best smell.

Reactions: Fedri

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
I believe there's instructions for boosting on the label. You can boost with O2, Groutmaster, or Unchained

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
So unchained break urine molecule up so smell is gone completely

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We have something cool on the way. Keep your eyes open. I have to speak vaguely to avoid the ideas getting out. But I will announce it here 1st.

Matt Smith

Staff member
Aug 22, 2017
Virginia Beach
Real Name
Matt Smith
Some have combined BioPro10K with Spiked or even just BioPro10K and GroutMaster and reported great results. I don't recommend leaving those mixed for more than a day as the oxidizers will kill the enzymes; but when fresh, it can work wonders. Alternatively, you can add an O2 like our Pure O2 with Citrus. BioPro10K already has a little bit of citrus in it, though. We also have a liquid citrus in it, Prosgrade Citrus Solvent

Reactions: rob allen

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I cannot bring myself to use my sample on anyone's home but my own
I really want that biopro 10k smell in MY HOME!!!

Reactions: rob allen

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
So i just have the sample. No measuring spoon. How much you guys mixing per gallon with pump and hydroforce evo.?
Thank you