bio pro 10k and unchained

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Killed it yesterday. These two are great products.. the unchained sweet breeze smells really good and is not overpowering but it still was able to knock out a cat piss house.

We spent 7hrs on this 4400sqft house heavily treating every room with bio pro and unchained, then misting the really bright yellow spots post cleaning with pure unchained.. which wiped them out completely. 360'd the entire house of thick white nylon and it literally came out looking brand new, over 20 year old carpet.

Very last room of the house was the worst, dog and 2 cats had been lighting it up. We flooded that room with 50/50 unchained and water and extracted very slow with 360, speed dried the entire house.

I ordered a case of sweet breeze, definitely my new go to peroxide product. We used to use a lot of matrix miracle or other powdered peroxide because of shelf life but it takes up "water" space when your mixing chems so going back to liquid was nice.

Wish I had pics of this one it was pretty gross.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Gotcha. I did a mansion like that. Fellows wife died, and the entire house hadn’t been cleaned in a decade, no lie. Sad. I know it must be hard when a spouse dies.

Reactions: ACP

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Killed it yesterday. These two are great products.. the unchained sweet breeze smells really good and is not overpowering but it still was able to knock out a cat piss house.

We spent 7hrs on this 4400sqft house heavily treating every room with bio pro and unchained, then misting the really bright yellow spots post cleaning with pure unchained.. which wiped them out completely. 360'd the entire house of thick white nylon and it literally came out looking brand new, over 20 year old carpet.

Very last room of the house was the worst, dog and 2 cats had been lighting it up. We flooded that room with 50/50 unchained and water and extracted very slow with 360, speed dried the entire house.

I ordered a case of sweet breeze, definitely my new go to peroxide product. We used to use a lot of matrix miracle or other powdered peroxide because of shelf life but it takes up "water" space when your mixing chems so going back to liquid was nice.

Wish I had pics of this one it was pretty gross.
Did you spray down Unchained separately or as a booster mixed in with the Bio Pro?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Booster for most of the house, and undiluted in a trigger sprayer for the really neon yellow spots that didnt extract. Mist and leave.

The "main attraction" room of the house we went 50/50 unchained to hot water and flooded it, ground floor

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: OldCarpetVet

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Here is one I did recently. Rat nasty covered in urine. I put 16oz Unchained in with 8oz Bio Pro. I also pretreated the urine with a 50/50 mix with IPS, presprayed and rinsed with RSF Alk Neutralizing rinse with 8oz in 5g mix tank @2gph. Client was in shock.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Here is one I did recently. Rat nasty covered in urine. I put 16oz Unchained in with 8oz Bio Pro. I also pretreated the urine with a 50/50 mix with IPS, presprayed and rinsed with RSF Alk Neutralizing rinse with 8oz in 5g mix tank @2gph. Client was in shock.

looks great, those are some super tight triangles

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
looks great, those are some super tight triangles
They are a pain but they sure make carpets dry faster. Actually pretty much dry to touch before leaving.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I did my first job with unchained mixed in with Bio Pro Wednesday. Very happy with the results.