Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

ermalabazi

Apr 18, 2017
Real Name
Ermal abazi
2 bedrooms a living room and a hall would normally be $170 for me but if it is this rat nasty then I would need to be at $400.
I saw worst than that and you dont believe it people go and clean it for 60$ whole 2bd apt i don't know with what or how they cleaning or how they calculations works

Carpet Medic Inc

Mar 28, 2014
Real Name
David
I used cobbs power max today and it is horrible, compared to bio break, with some TMF pure 02 it doesnt even come close. I spray the bio break mix and groom the carpet and already most of the stains dissappear, low moisture extraction and poof black to white, its like the cobbs just sat on the dirt and did not absorb

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Wasn't PH10K the stuff John Gerding was trying to say was the best thing since sliced bread..... I think he even got into fights with other guys about it...... On another note, you use Chemspec products don't you Grant? The reason I ask, I can source it from a nearby city. Anything in particular I should try? Want to get my Chem thing down to a science......
Jeff @ SCC
I gave him a little shit about that post just because he posted something like agitation is overrated, but the video was him blasting a carpet with like 1200psi using ph10k

none the less I ordered some ph10k and ran through about 100lbs of it. It works pretty good, not any better than a few others I can name.

I liked the stuff I just didnt re order because ordering it wasnt super convenient.

mjb4ex

Apr 29, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Butler
I used cobbs power max today and it is horrible, compared to bio break, with some TMF pure 02 it doesnt even come close. I spray the bio break mix and groom the carpet and already most of the stains dissappear, low moisture extraction and poof black to white, its like the cobbs just sat on the dirt and did not absorb
That's funny I hate bio break and love Cobbs. Everybody's dirt is different huh?

Carpet Medic Inc

Mar 28, 2014
Real Name
David
That i think might be my problem as why it didn't work, for some reason the bio break works good with hard water and supposedly even better with soft

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Whats with the random chris Howell pic showing up on the app for this thread? I remember that was a job they airbrushed for someone in the Marriott family.

Carlo Pro

Nov 10, 2013
Colorado
www.oxigreencolorado.com
Real Name
Carlo B.
Business Location
United States
That is so weird, Cobb Powermax is one of the best products I ever used and it isn't only me saying that, there are a bunch of good cleaners here that can support what I am saying.

anyhow, you must use it; what it works for you.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
How many scoop per gallon did you use?