Mr. Esteamy

Jul 9, 2011
California
www.esteamcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Brian Kraut
Business Location
United States
Flex with citrus solv should work good on apartments and nasties. you might have to mess around with the dilution ratio to find what works for you
Yeah I ordered some flex and I just got some grease eater to. We ll see how they work. Also that mix I use is for a 2 gallon pump up. Not per gallon. That's way to much.

RDClean

Apr 26, 2012
Texas
rdclean.com
Real Name
N/A
Business Location
United States
Here's the direction to mix it up on the side of the container

• For heavy soil, mix 3 oz. Bio Break in 1 gallon hot water.
• For moderate to heavy soil, mix 1 to 2 oz. Bio Break to 1 gallon hot water.

For use in the HYDRO-FORCE injection sprayer, mix 12 oz. Bio Break in 5 quarts hot water.

I took that as 6 scoops in my hydroforce and set it at 8:1. I think you're looking at it differently than I am
Are you kidding? You just said the same thing I wrote. Put your reading glasses back on.

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
Wow. Great work. It's always nice to see new equipment getting their day in the sun.

Did you pretreat anything or just pre-sprayed and extracted?
Just pre sprayed. Used my gels bar on 2 spots.

RDClean

Apr 26, 2012
Texas
rdclean.com
Real Name
N/A
Business Location
United States
I was just doing some simple math to determine how many ounces of pre-spray 1 scoop of Bio Break with Citrus Blast actually makes for Matt Wood with the way he uses it. Turns out hes getting 170 oz. to one scoop. Thats damn good. Thats 1.33 gallons per scoop. Approximate cost to make that falls somewhere around $0.17 Me using Enz-All is somewhere around $0.67 per gallon. This is why Im going to try Bio Break.

Reactions: matt30577

Decker

Jan 3, 2011
TX
deckerscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Mike Decker
Business Location
United States
its the dosage man
prices and directions are pretty similar, pennies
except that enz all say 12-18 oz in the hydroforce where bb is 12

are we saying bio-break's performance is better? because the pH level is certainly more acceptable for residential than Enz all's.

onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
Would you say traffic slam is better then ultra PAC at traffic lane removal. I can't seem to find something that works better. For apartment s and nasty carpets I use 2 scoops power burst mixed with 6 oz citrus solv and 8 oz ultra PAC per gallon In a pump up. It's the best mix I've found. But the cost is killing me. Trying to find alternative products that work just as good or better and more cost effective.
I started my career using ultra pac and I found it did a good job on residential carpet, owners take better care of their carpet, but it was lacking once I started to do apartment carpets. I tried several different chems and found that Traffic slam worked great because it did a good job on most carpets and was really good on olefin carpets. I would also say it is better because I havn't had any problems of getting sick while using traffic slam. Ultra pac would make me sick for a couple of days if I was doing a big common hallway job. I have also found that I can use 1/3 to 1/2 less the amount printed on the bottle and still get great results, though I do boost it with citus as well.

I do sometimes wonder if different chemicals work better in different parts of the country. I have heard some people say they love certain chems that I won't ever buy again because even ultra pac worked better. Perhaps it has something to do with soil chemistry, any chemists want to chime in here?

Reactions: Common janitor

Abenpatty

Jul 18, 2015
Real Name
Abe
Pops floor care-
Bio break with citrus all the way
It's got that enzyme and works very well

Latest posts