Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I'm talking 3 or 4 scoops in a HF which will dilute it further. It still comes out with a white froth and kicks any nasty stains or peee peee out of the house.
I understand, I use a HF also. The first time I tried it I used 5 scoops and liked it much better than Ultrapac, the next time I used 3 scoops and it still did an awesome job.

Reactions: matt30577

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
I put a scoop of boost all in for white carpets and tile master if it is really dirty.

Mr. Esteamy

Jul 9, 2011
California
www.esteamcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Brian Kraut
Business Location
United States
looks like everybody likes biobreak with citrus, I used that, but i wasnt very happy. I always get some traffic lines, and that is why i use ultrapac or preload or grand slam.
That's my concern. I've tried other pre sprays in the past and nothing has worked better then ultra PAC boosted with citrus and enzyme

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
looks like everybody likes biobreak with citrus, I used that, but i wasnt very happy. I always get some traffic lines, and that is why i use ultrapac or preload or grand slam.
I was not find of bio break. Mix it in sometimes because it is green and looks pretty. I use half scoop of tile. Master

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Thats about 170 oz per scoop. Is that for a rat nasty or a regular cleaning???
What are you talking about? I thought one scoop was 2 ounces. 2 ouncesx6scoops is 12 ounces per gallon

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
After reading this thread I am either using way too little chem or way too much in my HF.
I just followed the directions on the back, which told me to put 6 scoops in my hydroforce at 8:1. I havn't really experimented yet, but after reading this, I'm gonna start reducing and take yall's word. Yall TMFers havn't let me down yet:)

RDClean

Apr 26, 2012
Texas
rdclean.com
Real Name
N/A
Business Location
United States
What are you talking about? I thought one scoop was 2 ounces. 2 ouncesx6scoops is 12 ounces per gallon
Well if you spray it at 8:1 then your not making 1 gallon with 6 scoops, your making 8. Now do the math. It comes out to about 170 oz of spray onto carpet for every 2 oz of chem (one scoop) used.

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
There might be some confusion going on here with people using pump ups or electric sprayers compared to injection sprayers that dilute. I've always used injection sprayers with the 1:9 default dilution. Anyways has anyone compared Biobreak with Powermax?

jmo

Dec 15, 2010
Az
www.xtremecleanaz.com
Real Name
Jeremy Ordonez
Business Location
United States
There might be some confusion going on here with people using pump ups or electric sprayers compared to injection sprayers that dilute. I've always used injection sprayers with the 1:9 default dilution. Anyways has anyone compared Biobreak with Powermax?
I have they seem to be pretty close in the way they clean and the chemicals used. I do like that bio break mixes very easy.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Well if you spray it at 8:1 then your not making 1 gallon with 6 scoops, your making 8. Now do the math. It comes out to about 170 oz of spray onto carpet for every 2 oz of chem (one scoop) used.
Here's the direction to mix it up on the side of the container

• For heavy soil, mix 3 oz. Bio Break in 1 gallon hot water.
• For moderate to heavy soil, mix 1 to 2 oz. Bio Break to 1 gallon hot water.

For use in the HYDRO-FORCE injection sprayer, mix 12 oz. Bio Break in 5 quarts hot water.

I took that as 6 scoops in my hydroforce and set it at 8:1. I think you're looking at it differently than I am

0331grunt

Feb 3, 2011
OK
Real Name
Craig Osburn
Business Location
United States
I've been pleased with UltraPac, Power Strike and also some others, but I am needing some more, so I will give some consideration to try some others. You learn something new every day...

EDS

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
Real Name
Ed Scott
Flex with citrus all the way. Today I finally used my rotovac360i.
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1364609594.634542.jpg

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1364609611.710671.jpg

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1364609628.883065.jpg
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1364609648.449475.jpg

onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
I haven't tried either of these cleaners yet. I want to order them both and see which is the best.

What is your guys opinion on the best pre spray out there?
I have used both products. I started using Ultra Pac when I was doing residential but when I went to apartment work I found that the ultra and the Flex didn't give me good results on the apartment carpet, so I tried Traffic Slam and was hooked, I have now been using it for several years and buy it by the pail. I have recently tried the bio break and have had mixed results. It is totally awesome on upholstery, for that reason only I will keep it. It has not worked very well on moderate to heavy soiled apartments, It did work amazingly well on a place where they never wear shoes and eat only in the kitchen. It also has worked pretty well in Restaurants. This has lead me to believe that it will only do well in situations where natural (plant/animal/human) grease/oil is the main form of soil, but for petrochemical grease it has a hard time making a dent. So I would carry Bio Break for some things and another prespray for when petrochemicals are a main concern.

Mr. Esteamy

Jul 9, 2011
California
www.esteamcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Brian Kraut
Business Location
United States
I have used both products. I started using Ultra Pac when I was doing residential but when I went to apartment work I found that the ultra and the Flex didn't give me good results on the apartment carpet, so I tried Traffic Slam and was hooked, I have now been using it for several years and buy it by the pail. I have recently tried the bio break and have had mixed results. It is totally awesome on upholstery, for that reason only I will keep it. It has not worked very well on moderate to heavy soiled apartments, It did work amazingly well on a place where they never wear shoes and eat only in the kitchen. It also has worked pretty well in Restaurants. This has lead me to believe that it will only do well in situations where natural (plant/animal/human) grease/oil is the main form of soil, but for petrochemical grease it has a hard time making a dent. So I would carry Bio Break for some things and another prespray for when petrochemicals are a main concern.
Would you say traffic slam is better then ultra PAC at traffic lane removal. I can't seem to find something that works better. For apartment s and nasty carpets I use 2 scoops power burst mixed with 6 oz citrus solv and 8 oz ultra PAC per gallon In a pump up. It's the best mix I've found. But the cost is killing me. Trying to find alternative products that work just as good or better and more cost effective.

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Would you say traffic slam is better then ultra PAC at traffic lane removal. I can't seem to find something that works better. For apartment s and nasty carpets I use 2 scoops power burst mixed with 6 oz citrus solv and 8 oz ultra PAC per gallon In a pump up. It's the best mix I've found. But the cost is killing me. Trying to find alternative products that work just as good or better and more cost effective.
Wow that's a lot of chemical

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Flex with citrus solv should work good on apartments and nasties. you might have to mess around with the dilution ratio to find what works for you