Big John G speaking at ICE

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
I'm looking forward to hearing big John Guerkink speaking about the history of OP at the upcoming ICE show in Las Vegas at the end of the month.... Should be educational and fun. I've had the pleasure of arguing with John for a long time...I have to say I really like my Trinity machines. I'm looking forward to trying out a Grumpy... maybe there'll be a super show special....hint, hint!

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
Paul I hear the launch of the new Eraser is going to be there. I have seen a vid on it and it looks like a mad max machine on steroids. It is a commercial machine that no way could be used for residential.
I am looking forward to all of Robs pics and comments from the show. TMF is the way best forum for following up on what goes on at the shows.
Thank TMF

Reactions: Paul Brown

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Paul I hear the launch of the new Eraser is going to be there. I have seen a vid on it and it looks like a mad max machine on steroids. It is a commercial machine that no way could be used for residential.
I am looking forward to all of Robs pics and comments from the show. TMF is the way best forum for following up on what goes on at the shows.
Thank TMF
I saw the video also... Looks impressive!

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
Thank TMF
Rob posted pictures? I think I missed it