Best way to advertise for carpet steaming? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Best way to advertise for carpet steaming?

Newbiecleaning45

Oct 7, 2019
Real Name
Mike
I’m new to the carpet cleaning game. I was wondering what’s the best way to advertise? I post to all the free facebook groups and even posted a couple Facebook adds. I’m also working on a website, which I hope will gain me more clients. What else should I do?

carpetmaxllc

Jul 5, 2016
Real Name
abdul
I’m new to the carpet cleaning game. I was wondering what’s the best way to advertise? I post to all the free facebook groups and even posted a couple Facebook adds. I’m also working on a website, which I hope will gain me more clients. What else should I do?
Google ads
Start with small budget
Monitor and adjust every week
Hope this helps

Reactions: Newbiecleaning45

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
It's been said many times in posts that before you start cleaning you should protect yourself from surprises
( and potentially damaging your reputation before you have any) Consider to start working for some company ( even part time) . This way you'll learn basics and along the way you can heavily educate yourself. If your budget is low, do a lot of reading on types of carpeting , cleaning techniques, equipment and tools used to clean and other neighboring services such as upholstery, tile&grout, hardwood floors cleaning, etc. More you learn, more confident you become when you start your way up. Simple business plan with goals and budgeting will determine what kind of advertising and marketing methods can you afford . Ask yourself, what you going to do when phone starts ringing. Will you be ready?
In my opinion " shock " education is the best. Take as many classes as you can financially handle in short period of time. It'll be overwhelming, but you'll be exited to apply new gained knowledge in money making process
TMF Academy is standing by....
Where are you located?

Newbiecleaning45

Oct 7, 2019
Real Name
Mike
It's been said many times in posts that before you start cleaning you should protect yourself from surprises
( and potentially damaging your reputation before you have any) Consider to start working for some company ( even part time) . This way you'll learn basics and along the way you can heavily educate yourself. If your budget is low, do a lot of reading on types of carpeting , cleaning techniques, equipment and tools used to clean and other neighboring services such as upholstery, tile&grout, hardwood floors cleaning, etc. More you learn, more confident you become when you start your way up. Simple business plan with goals and budgeting will determine what kind of advertising and marketing methods can you afford . Ask yourself, what you going to do when phone starts ringing. Will you be ready?
In my opinion " shock " education is the best. Take as many classes as you can financially handle in short period of time. It'll be overwhelming, but you'll be exited to apply new gained knowledge in money making process
TMF Academy is standing by....
Where are you located?
I’m in NY and I took up an 3 week internship in carpet and upholstery cleaning. I did 12 houses so far and I’m planning on finishing my web site and using google adds. I’m not sure what else I can do. I handed out flyers, but that really doesn’t work.

Reactions: FLGroutMan

FLGroutMan

Oct 10, 2019
Real Name
Adam Holla
I’m in NY and I took up an 3 week internship in carpet and upholstery cleaning. I did 12 houses so far and I’m planning on finishing my web site and using google adds. I’m not sure what else I can do. I handed out flyers, but that really doesn’t work.
My ads guys has been running a couple campaigns on facebook and we are killing it right now. Not so much for carpet but we are getting leads for like 15-20 bucks a pop.

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
My ads guys has been running a couple campaigns on facebook and we are killing it right now. Not so much for carpet but we are getting leads for like 15-20 bucks a pop.
If your not killing it getting carpet, what type of work are you killing it at with 15-20 bucks a pop? Tile and grout?

Reactions: FLGroutMan

FLGroutMan

Oct 10, 2019
Real Name
Adam Holla
If your not killing it getting carpet, what type of work are you killing it at with 15-20 bucks a pop? Tile and grout?
Yeah we are running tile and grout ads. Right now they bounce between 15-20 bucks a lead. People giving us name, number, and email. Then we are following up doing demo and then when in the house talking carpets etc.