best wand for the money and wand for upholstery | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

best wand for the money and wand for upholstery

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
Best Wand for the money is a value judgement . Opinions will vary, but many find a SS TM wand that sells for $69.00 the best value for the money. The best period is something else. I think the last title still belongs to the PC Titanium. For a few more weeks anyway.

carlo21

Sep 4, 2009
vegas
Real Name
carlos alvarez
Business Location
United States
For upholstery drimaster the old one or the new and for the wand try the
prochem ti wand that more expensive but is the best ask Rob if he have a few left
he have the best price and with al mod you can do better job in less time

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
Best Ti Wand for the money IMO is going to be the PMF Titanium, period. With a 15" head on it, with computer aided airflow design to maximize airflow no other wand on the market is going to touch it for performance. The planned sub $700 price on it means it will be the best value by far for those that want and appreciate having the very best. Only a couple of weeks away from release now it will be worth waiting for.

markp

Jan 24, 2009
Lincoln, Nebraska
Real Name
Mark Phares
Business Location
United States
I can't wait to get my hands on the PMF wand, from everything that I have read it is the real deal! only time will tell, the design is there, it's the manufacturing that needs to be proven.

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
I wouldn,t worry about the manufacturing on that wand Mark. Most people do not know it, but it has been PMF who have been making the PC Titanium Wand these last 10 years that it has been out on the market, so they have alot of experience in making and constructing Titanium wands. I believe they are determined to better the performance of the PC Ti wand which is why they are spending so much time to get it exactly right before they do the release, including lots of real life testing in the hands of cleaners. They are not willing to release a 2nd rate product. They want their brand to be the best Titanium wand on the market.

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
Sounds like you are going to love the PMF Ti Wand then Jaime. With a weight of only 6 lbs and built-in Steel Glides it will definatly not kill your arm. And from what I know about it's head design it should be the highest flowing wand on the market at any price.

markp

Jan 24, 2009
Lincoln, Nebraska
Real Name
Mark Phares
Business Location
United States
Hey Ken,
Do you have a date yet on the PMF? Your riite, I didn't know that they were building the PC TI.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
They will be in the TMF with upgrades that can only be found on TMF March 1st at a great price. Plus if you don't like it you can send it back. ;)

Loren Egland

Jun 18, 2008
Antioch, California 94509
Real Name
Loren Egland
Best single jet carpet wand for cleaning performance: Steam Way
Best multi jet carpet wand for even flushing and good dry times: Greenhorn
Best upholstery tool for cleaning performance that is gentle, safe, & dryer: Hydroforce Hydrokinetic.

Richard Baldwin

Premium VIP
Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
www.expertcarpet-care.com
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
Ok this guy has never been shown how to use a conventional upholstery tool. And to think he taught upholstery cleaning for how long?
Its a good thing they gave him a drimaster before he ruined any more living rooms.

I just pulled the valve out of my drimaster today as it started leaking severely. I usually only use it on full when cleaning anyway, so
I just put a straight 1/8" connector in place of the valve and taped up the hole. Now I control my water with the valve on the end of the solution line
and I have no more leaks.

As for cleaning with it on high pressure like he claims, you can do that, but it would use a lot more water. If you dont want to be empty by
the time you are done a couch and loveseat, you should turn it down, it doesnt need a lot of pressure as it doesnt rely on pressure to clean.
You can just run your machine on low idle and pressure around 250 when using it. Then crank it up when its time to do carpet.

Just my 2 cents!