BEST WAND FOR PORTABLES

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
Hey everyone, so I do not own a truck mount at the moment. I am using a PEX 500 with a evolution wand. Typically carpet is not our main goal we mostly do a lot of Janitorial but look into getting more into carpet cleaning and hard floor work. My staff constantly complains about the evolution wand that it is really tiring, and that might be because we do not do carpets everyday.

I was wondering what is the best type of wand to use for a portable when doing commercial type of carpet cleaning (we rarely do residential)?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
bonzer is hands down the best tool for a TM...IMO

however for a portable you may not see that much differrence..

I havent used a wand in 6 years...zipper and now bonzer only...

Reactions: sunrisecarpet951

sunrisecarpet951

Apr 9, 2016
Real Name
Allan
The evolution wand is still one the lightest out there. If they find it tiring they probably won’t like most other wands

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
even if the bonzer gets the same performance as a wand....
Over time on a long job or long day or 30 year long career....
trust me 2 arms + 2 legs + 1 back
is much easier and less fatigue... than

1 shoulder and 1 arm......

Reactions: Jim Davisson

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Im confused Anderson, are you saying you prefer the wand or the zipper? Rotovac 360 stopped my back from hurting

Reactions: campergerald

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
2 jet TMF Ti wand is perfect for portables delivering maximum vacuum, lift and ease of use.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Hey everyone, so I do not own a truck mount at the moment. I am using a PEX 500 with a evolution wand. Typically carpet is not our main goal we mostly do a lot of Janitorial but look into getting more into carpet cleaning and hard floor work. My staff constantly complains about the evolution wand that it is really tiring, and that might be because we do not do carpets everyday.

I was wondering what is the best type of wand to use for a portable when doing commercial type of carpet cleaning (we rarely do residential)?
the evo wand is the lightest out there, any other wands are double or triple the weight of evo. If they are tired of using the evo may be get some stronger employees :)

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater

The bonzer is excellent!!!
The pmfp match 12 is really great to