Best valve to stop rinse?? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Best valve to stop rinse??

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Thanks Luky!! Great info. That couch was nice material and came out great. Looked very nice after finished.
Funny I like doing furniture too. It does take time like you said and you have to be carful!
Luky what are those plastic coverage called that you have over the quick disconnects that prestigecarpetclean posted?? I need to buy some of those.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Luky what are those plastic coverage called that you have over the quick disconnects that prestigecarpetclean posted?? I need to buy some of those.
You really don't need those if you are not dealing with high heat or worried about the quick connection getting dragged across cement. Not sure the official name of them but they are quick connection protectors. You can find them online through Interlink.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
You really don't need those if you are not dealing with high heat or worried about the quick connection getting dragged across cement. Not sure the official name of them but they are quick connection protectors. You can find them online through Interlink.
Thanks! I thought they would help keep the fittings from scratching up wood. But I know they make a wrap up one that's made from material.
I just want protection for the customers.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
These are heat shields. As Jason said, you don't need them if you work only with hot tap water.
Sorry for late response.