Best valve to stop rinse?? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Best valve to stop rinse??

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Just like that. You don't need heat shield if you're not dealing with a fuel induced heat. Also , take a look at color of the ball valve. It's not about the color, it's the quality which represents.
Thanks Luky for all the help!! I like the plastic protector on there. I need to get a few of those!!

Reactions: Luky

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I recommend the Parker ones earlier in the thread and even posted the link to order them.
They would not come up. So I did a search and found the Italian ones and the hydroforce. I went with the hudrofoces because 1000 psi and made in america. I figured they would be fine. Are the parkers better??

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
They would not come up. So I did a search and found the Italian ones and the hydroforce. I went with the hudrofoces because 1000 psi and made in america. I figured they would be fine. Are the parkers better??
Yes they are

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I prefer Made in USA. Let's hope they hold up and are good. They must be.........Rob sells them..

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Why did you order these ones instead of the Parker ones?
Because he didn't know better, everyone nowadays is offering from TMF inventory, so did he. The one I snapped picture of , is not a Parker, it was made in Italy and I have been using this brand for over 15 years. I guarantee that ball quality will measure up to a ball valves with a black, red or any other color of the valve. To me , quality is in pressure rating and heat resistance. I get minimum one year of use from every single ball valve, sometimes more.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Because he didn't know better, everyone nowadays is offering from TMF inventory, so did he. The one I snapped picture of , is not a Parker, it was made in Italy and I have been using this brand for over 15 years. I guarantee that ball quality will measure up to a ball valves with a black, red or any other color of the valve. To me , quality is in pressure rating and heat resistance. I get minimum one year of use from every single ball valve, sometimes more.
You are absolutely correct luky. I hope these hold up ok. My pump is only 500 psi max. But these valves are heavy and seem well built.
Maybe I made mistake. Time will tell. I used on yesterday on and off for 11 hours. Hope they are good.
Thank you Luky

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Luky,
I cleaned very nice sofa and chairs yesterday. I used my finger to block off part of the tool opening like you said on corners and narrow areas.
Worked great!! Thanks for the great tip!

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I prefer Made in USA. Let's hope they hold up and are good. They must be.........Rob sells them..
I have some used ones in pretty good shape , I talk to you later and arrange delivery to your are, then you can compare and decide what shut off valve will you prefer in the future.
Deal?

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
What tool to get into tufts?? I.gueas that's what you call them. Pain in the ass!!!
20190719_170113.jpg

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I have some used ones in pretty good shape , I talk to you later and arrange delivery to your are, then you can compare and decide what shut off valve will you prefer in the future.
Deal?
Oh wow! Thanks so much. I will pay you luky. No problems.
Thank you

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Luky,
I cleaned very nice sofa and chairs yesterday. I used my finger to block off part of the tool opening like you said on corners and narrow areas.
Worked great!! Thanks for the great tip!
There are some instances that sofas are pretty soiled around the welt and T, where the arm curves, so is hard to use upholstery tool around for effective cleaning. In this case you van get old school way and agitate with a Terry towel, so you are able to clean the corners a thin, sticking out welts. Patience is very important, you can't rush cleaning sofa or sectional, ther are so many parts that you have to pay attention to, like for example skirt. If skirt is only dusty, vacuuming before cleaning will help and less water, better outcome. If skirts are nasty and you have to saturate them, use some form of weight to keep them straight downz otherwise they have tendency to curl up and look pretty messed up after cleaning . I might've missed a few terms pertaining to a furniture parts, but important thing is, if you start cleaning more furniture ,you fall in love with the process and along the way make more money than cleaning carpet. Ther is less time to be spent as well, unles sectiona is oversized and in this case you take in account not only value of cleaning products, but time, labor and provided expertise . You leaving happy one way or the other...

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
There are some instances that sofas are pretty soiled around the welt and T, where the arm curves, so is hard to use upholstery tool around for effective cleaning. In this case you van get old school way and agitate with a Terry towel, so you are able to clean the corners a thin, sticking out welts. Patience is very important, you can't rush cleaning sofa or sectional, ther are so many parts that you have to pay attention to, like for example skirt. If skirt is only dusty, vacuuming before cleaning will help and less water, better outcome. If skirts are nasty and you have to saturate them, use some form of weight to keep them straight downz otherwise they have tendency to curl up and look pretty messed up after cleaning . I might've missed a few terms pertaining to a furniture parts, but important thing is, if you start cleaning more furniture ,you fall in love with the process and along the way make more money than cleaning carpet. Ther is less time to be spent as well, unles sectiona is oversized and in this case you take in account not only value of cleaning products, but time, labor and provided expertise . You leaving happy one way or the other...
Thanks Luky!! Great info. That couch was nice material and came out great. Looked very nice after finished.
Funny I like doing furniture too. It does take time like you said and you have to be carful!

Reactions: Luky