Best Vacuum

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
My dual motor Sebo is my go to now. After years of vacuums I decided to try a Sebo G2. It’s so comfortable and works so well, and compared to my Kirby Sentria 2 it is so comfortable.
Call Brian Copeland in Powr Flites Service dept he’s as honest as they get and told me a lot when I was having extractor issues. Trust me the guys solid.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
The PF50 'standard' is the same as a Sanitaire upright. It's a tried and true design but it's also a "dirty air" design. Meaning all of the dirt passes through the fan on the way to the bag. There is nothing wrong with this IF you pick up anything that could damage the fan such as nails, screws, coins, rocks, etc. The 14in is a "clean air" design meaning the dirt goes into the bag first.
If you get the standard vacuum you should learn how to change the fan. It's not difficult, takes maybe 10 mins start to finish.
I used a sanitare to vacuum up concrete the other day. Drywall chunks,dust,peices of wire,stud screws, shrapnel. Lol worked great. Noisy as hell. But was faster and picked up more then shop vac could have. Impeller survived but im sure its pretty chewed up now.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Yea I tend to baby my vacs. I’m thinking about buying a royal just to trash. Someone in my area has one for $20 in good shape. On Rat Nastys I get snobby and don’t Iike using my vacs.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
My dual motor Sebo is my go to now. After years of vacuums I decided to try a Sebo G2. It’s so comfortable and works so well, and compared to my Kirby Sentria 2 it is so comfortable.
Call Brian Copeland in Powr Flites Service dept he’s as honest as they get and told me a lot when I was having extractor issues. Trust me the guys solid.
Is a sebo another brand or is it made by powrflite?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
It’s a brand, Windsor is its parent company that offers top tier stuff as well. I’m not sure which of their models correlate to the G2. @Ymetimme may know.

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
Oh nevermind, just looked it up. Appears to be a rip off windsor vacuum.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Oh nevermind, just looked it up. Appears to be a rip off windsor vacuum.
Lol no it’s not a rip off! That’s their parent company. Sebo is a world class brand used in many famous places.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Yea I tend to baby my vacs. I’m thinking about buying a royal just to trash. Someone in my area has one for $20 in good shape. On Rat Nastys I get snobby and don’t Iike using my vacs.
That one wasnt mine lol. Maintenance guy told me to use it. I said you sure? He said yeah if you break it ill just fix it. They are very simple. Impeller takes about 5 minutes to replace. And that's only because theres no lock to stop it from spinning while you try to unloosen the nut.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I used to use windsor exclusively 10 years ago or so but the quality seemed to go down and there was always an issue with the new versions so i moved on.
They make different Models. I’ll get Timmie on here to comment
@Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
That one wasnt mine lol. Maintenance guy told me to use it. I said you sure? He said yeah if you break it ill just fix it. They are very simple. Impeller takes about 5 minutes to replace. And that's only because theres no lock to stop it from spinning while you try to unloosen the nut.
Makes sense. I did a carpet so bad the other day I refused to use my vac. I asked to use the ladies beat up Kirby. I was so clogged, and disfunctional I ended up CRBing forever

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
They make different Models. I’ll get Timmie on here to comment
@Ymetimme
kärcher is buying everyone so yes they share parts from one platform to another they might have a different color chassis or a screw here that's not on there on the other machine but kachler is the problem

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Makes sense. I did a carpet so bad the other day I refused to use my vac. I asked to use the ladies beat up Kirby. I was so clogged, and disfunctional I ended up CRBing forever
Kirby's are not for everyone
I love the clean lines of the Windsor and compatible like vacuums I love the fact you can just grab the hose and clean an edge

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Kirby's are not for everyone
I love the clean lines of the Windsor and compatible like vacuums I love the fact you can just grab the hose and clean an edge
Isn’t Windsor the parent co to Sebo? The G2 is endlessly awesome. I’m so glad I bought it