Best Vacuum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 29, 2017
Real Name
Brian Phipps
Hey Guys,

Looking to purchase a new Commercial Vacuum. Any suggestions pros and cons etc.
any feedback is appreciated.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We have the Interlink Preteams on all our trucks. Simple, compact and looks pro grade.

We can get you most any vacuum at a discount. Let me know if we can help you.

Kenny Wright

Jan 29, 2009
Virginia
Real Name
Kenny Wright
Business Location
United States
I love my Kirby. I also love that I got it nearly brand new for $225.00

Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
Real Name
Jeff T.
I've used a Dyson, Kirby, Carpet Pro(not so pro), and even an old Electrolux..... then I bought a Proteam..... awesome vacuum. My only complaint is it is top heavy when using the hose to do baseboards..... by far and away, the best of the lot.....

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
people will probably freak when I say this but my favorite is the Bissell clean view. It goes on sale for $79, when its stinky and dirty we just toss it and buy another.

The suction is extremely good, out performed my sanitaire sc99, my kirby commercial, and my oreck commercial.

I did a thick 5x7 Area rug with it yesterday and pulled an entire canister, about 2-3lbs of soil/soot out of it. You can find videos of it on youtube outperforming dyson $400 models. They all pick up debris pretty well but the suction is so good large debris that doesnt fit under the front end of the vacuum clings to it and it drags it on the back pulls.

of course it doesnt last as long as other much more expensive commercial vacs, but honestly after 6 months of jobs any vacuum is disgusting especially if its been pulling a lot of dog hair. I like bringing fresh vacuums into customers homes.

I was so sold on this model I was planning on buying a lot of them and re branding with our logo to sell to customers LOL

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I have a powrflite commercial vacs on each van

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
We have the Interlink Preteams on all our trucks. Simple, compact and looks pro grade.

We can get you most any vacuum at a discount. Let me know if we can help you.

Mine lasted two months before one of the motors took a crap. Turns out my guys were running it on wet carpet. Some vacuums you can get away with doing that. Obviously not that one. Now I have a $400 vacuum that just sits in my office collecting dust.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
I have a powrflite commercial vacs on each van
Love the lightweight commercial powr flite vacuums. Love love love them. Don't perform well on wet carpet though. Only draw back.

Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
Real Name
Jeff T.
Mine lasted two months before one of the motors took a crap. Turns out my guys were running it on wet carpet. Some vacuums you can get away with doing that. Obviously not that one. Now I have a $400 vacuum that just sits in my office collecting dust.
Why on earth would someone want to vac AFTER they prespray? WTF? Kinda like putting the cart before the horse.......

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
We predominantly use a low moisture carpet bonnet system. Even though we prevac most jobs, the bonnets tend to pull up debri from the base of the carpet, therefore making a post vacuuming necessary.

Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
Real Name
Jeff T.
We predominantly use a low moisture carpet bonnet system. Even though we prevac most jobs, the bonnets tend to pull up debri from the base of the carpet, therefore making a post vacuuming necessary.
Ahhhh..... shop vac???????

PhilipW

Nov 29, 2015
South Carolina
Real Name
Philip wallman
Business Location
United States
Another vote here for the proteam 1500xl. I will be replacing every vac I own with this by the end of the year

Nimblybimbly

Aug 10, 2017
Real Name
Nathan Paul
people will probably freak when I say this but my favorite is the Bissell clean view. It goes on sale for $79, when its stinky and dirty we just toss it and buy another.

The suction is extremely good, out performed my sanitaire sc99, my kirby commercial, and my oreck commercial.

I did a thick 5x7 Area rug with it yesterday and pulled an entire canister, about 2-3lbs of soil/soot out of it. You can find videos of it on youtube outperforming dyson $400 models. They all pick up debris pretty well but the suction is so good large debris that doesnt fit under the front end of the vacuum clings to it and it drags it on the back pulls.

of course it doesnt last as long as other much more expensive commercial vacs, but honestly after 6 months of jobs any vacuum is disgusting especially if its been pulling a lot of dog hair. I like bringing fresh vacuums into customers homes.

I was so sold on this model I was planning on buying a lot of them and re branding with our logo to sell to customers LOL
Which model number is your Bissell clean view?

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Windsor or pro team. They look professional. If someone came to my house to clean my carpet and used a vacuum from Walmart I would have a hard time paying them $100 an HR.

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I just got a new shark duo clean lift off vac for my own house. I was very impressed with it until it broke. The rotating part of the head is making funny noises already. $ 200+ vacuum broken in about a month.
It did clean amazing and the attachments are well thought out. It still looks too cheap for me to take into any customers house.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States

What model number?