Best Vacuum Cleaner

Discussion in 'Janitorial, Housekeeping & Maid Cleaning Forum' started by Chuck Shew, Mar 24, 2013.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Gasoline

Gasoline EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
    Premium VIP

Apr 11, 2011
    Male
    Owner/Operator
    PA
    Ratings:
    +6,479 / 29 / -0
    Ever use that perpendicular to the wall? It would clean 1-2 inch away from the wall, making wanding there even more of a breeze.

I've been using my hose attachments to my upright Royal like you did in the video before I pre spray and find 90% of the time I don't have any filtration lines to clean.

I got to get me one of those crevice edgers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joey J.

Joey J. Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Fl
    Ratings:
    +1,198 / 8 / -0
    It's pretty hard to maneuver perpendicular to the wall. I do turn it that way to get the further out from the corners and behind doors where the rotary extractor can't reach.

Full disclosure also, that's not my video, it's just the video that inspired me to buy that tool.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hiram

Hiram New Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know that many people use roomba 880 for cleaning floor.

4. Wayne Thompson

Aug 27, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I vacuumed a room really well with a massive pile lifter, pre sprayed the carpet, put the wand down on the carpet went out and started my truckmount, when I came back in I moved the wand and found a bright red streak across the carpet where the wand lip was touching. I started cleaning with the wand and the whole area started to turn red. I could not make it better. I pulled the carpet back and someone had pulled a red chalk line out on the pad before they had installed the carpet. All that vacuuming with a monster two motor pile lifter and it didn't get the red powder out from under the carpet. All that silt gets down into the backing, and down to the pad , no vacuum is going to get it out. I could go on and on about vacuums but the most powerful vacuum is going to be your truck mount. 25 hp motor running a big blower is a monster vacuum cleaner. All sorts of opinions I know but try to out do a truckmount for vacuum.

www.tntcpt.com/store

5. Hiram

Hiram New Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that's really great