Best urine treatment advice???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apr 3, 2018
Real Name
william sleight
Hello all.
I am looking for some advice for different processes used on treating urine stains so they do not come back.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Stain or odor?

I offer 2 different pet treatments, one from the surface with a tail light warranty and a full pet treatment with a guarantee as long as there are no more pets in the house. This subject is always a grey area with customers, but I set boundaries upfront.

Apr 3, 2018
Real Name
william sleight
Stain or odor?

I offer 2 different pet treatments, one from the surface with a tail light warranty and a full pet treatment with a guarantee as long as there are no more pets in the house. This subject is always a grey area with customers, but I set boundaries upfront.
What is your chemical treatment process for the full pet treatment? I keep getting returning spots... trying to find some new tricks my man

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Stain or odor?

What is your chemical treatment process for the full pet treatment? I keep getting returning spots... trying to find some new tricks my man
Urine spots are tricky. They love to wick back. Best way is to remove all the urine so it can't wick back. I spray the spot with flex ice in a pump up sprayer mixed strong. Don't soak it just get it fairly wet. Let it sit for about 20 minutes. Then I pre spray as normal but I put o2 in with my pre spray. Then I use the bronzer and extract while cleaning the carpet. The bronzer has a sight tube and I try to keep going over it until the water is clean. Then suck it as dry as you can get it. I try to put a fan on it to help dry it quick. If it is a bigger house hopefully it will dry before you pack up. Then if you see it wicking back mist it with encap and hit it with the bonnet. If it is a piss soaker I build in additional cost as I know I might have to come back and it takes a lot longer to suck out all that piss.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I suggest you get some training. It would be nice if you used my training program but either way get some training. Helps to understand the science, 3 stages of treatment and processes to handle any urine stain permanently. Our class takes you through the classroom for 1/3, then 1/2 in our on hands school followed by another 1/3 of live jobs treating urine. The tips and tricks of how to sell and treat urine will make you 10's thousands dollars.

https://www.tmfacademy.com/courses/pet-urine-odor-removal

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
I have a training manual dealing with pet urine that I will send free to any who emails and asks for it. Send an email to nstoker@interlinksupply.com