Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
Are you using that machine for carpet cleaning VLM
i have the dual speed wheels down HAWK glide,,,, BUT NOT THE merlin....need the merlin for head weight...but yes it works really well...i have tested the TOPS VIBE and CIMEX and for commercial HAWK is comparable without the vibration of the TOPS.....but the CIMEX may have an edge on aggressiveness.....i use my HAWK glide to ENCAP hotels and restuarants......

Last edited:

george8585

Premium VIP
Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Reading, people who have both a rotary and a orbital say not much difference in cleaning carpet. Ive never cleaned carpet with a rotary. Just see a huge price difference.Between the two.
For Commercial Carpet Cleaning ...

Phoenix is faster than a 175

No difference in cleaning

Swirl marks from a 175 can be a problem on some Commercial Carpet

Last edited:

george8585

Premium VIP
Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
i have the dual speed wheels down HAWK glide,,,, BUT NOT THE merlin....need the merlin for head weight...but yes it works really well...i have tested the TOPS VIBE and CIMEX and for commercial HAWK is comparable without the vibration of the TOPS.....but the CIMEX may have an edge on aggressiveness.....i use my HAWK glide to ENCAP hotels and restuarants......
Cimex is more aggressive

Using a Cimex first and then going behind it with a 175 or OP and bonnet would be the best possible way to clean Commercial Carpet

Nothing could out clean that combination for Commercial Carpet Cleaning

Last edited:
Reactions: Anderson

george8585

Premium VIP
Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Hawk Glide with sprayer ???

What encap are you using for restaurants and hotels ???

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
Cimex is more aggressive

Using a Cimex first and then going behind it with a 175 or OP and bonnet would be the best possible way to clean Commercial Carpet

Nothing could out clean that combination for Commercial Carpet Cleaning
CIMEX is on my radar for purchase....

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
For Commercial Carpet Cleaning ...

Phoenix is faster than a 175

No difference in cleaning

Swirl marks from a 175 can be a problem on some Commercial Carpet
for ENCAP important to clean all sides of the carpet...gives the advantage to OP and CIMEX......agree ENCAP is for appearance and swirlys are a major issue with 175....

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I always rake out pad capping residential carpets helps with drying and puts the detail to the job. I always check the condition of the commercial carpets when measuring for est. Real bad soiled traffic lanes i will run the cimex with the gray fiber pads followed with either the vibe or sprayborg with ironman pads.
All of the rotarys leave swirlys in residential carpets not so much with commercial carpets.

george8585

Premium VIP
Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Rocket Powder (Radical Rinse) works great

I'm starting to use more and more VacAway for Residential

EncapGreen and Formula 357 adding Detonator when needed

I use all VacAway spotters. Used them even when I was HWE

I'm doing a small Jewelry Store on Monday. I'm concerned about vibration and the wood floors.

Not a job for Phoenix

I'm going to blow off the dust and take my Hawk 13'' 175-300 and might use it. I would spray down encap with Worx Sprayer and bonnet with Hawk at 175 or Odyssey

Last edited:

george8585

Premium VIP
Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Did that Jewelry Store today. I do their house and rental properties but hadn't done the store for 10 Years. I forgot how small it was.

I used Whittaker Crystal Quick Restore. It's Crystal Dry with Peroxide. There was coffee spills and soda spills behind the counters. Carpet looked beautiful when I was done.

Not much room behind the counters so I used 10'' CRB to scrub and extracted with Oreck Orbiter and 14'' Challenger Cotton Bonnets

image000001 (5).jpg

image000002 (1).jpg

image000000 (7).jpg

george8585

Premium VIP
Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I haven't been using SuperCap much lately but today I had a 15 Year Old Polyester never cleaned

They have 2 dogs and the guy is a mechanic

I used SuperCap with Unchained at 8oz and WOW

I forgot how good SuperCap with Unchained is

Customers were very happy

I love VLM !!!

SuperCap_Unchained_2000x (1).jpg

Last edited:

george8585

Premium VIP
Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Waiting for the mid terms before getting a new orbital. One pass using a fiber plus one pass using a microfiber on the Black traffic lanes. Commercial is what i have been going after seeing a good market up here in the sticks LOL
The Mid Terms are over

Have you decided what your going to buy ???

Or if your going to buy ???

2022 has been a great Year for me $$$

And I'm a Carpet Cleaning WHORE

I like having the right encap, the right machine, the right equipment, for every job

So I bought another TOY from my favorite Sales Person Tanoah at Excellent Supply

[email protected] 1-800-330-1888

It's not on the Excellent Supply Website but Tanoah can get it

I bought a Tankless Vibe - Vibe TL

Should have it this week or next week

Velcro Driver is coming off

I will be using Red Bristle Driver on Vibe

It's more aggressive and digs deeper on Residential Carpet

Orbot-Vibe-TL-2b-1.jpg

Last edited: