Best Residential Encap

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I have mixed distilled water with an encap pre spray and i see a difference i will mix up into a 5 gal. jug. Figure $5.00 of distilled water . I only will pre spray mostly traffic lanes. Using Unchained and Rocket for residential and releasit for commercial. I do feel Rocket is the better, customers seem to like the orange scent

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Customers do love the scent of Rocket but I believe SuperCap cleans better.

I haven't used Rocket much in the last year.

I did a very small house a few weeks back with older people 80's. Carpet wasn't very dirty and I wanted a good scent so I decided to use Rocket and they commented about how good it smells.

I'm going to use Rocket more this year. Mostly on lightly soiled carpet

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I just started using distilled water but only in cl02 and upholstery presprays.

I've been using soft water in all my encaps for over a year.

Soft water definitely gets better results than tap water and my area supposedly doesn't have hard water.

Pro Aqua is a portable RV Water Softener. I bought from Amazon over a year ago. Cost me about $225. Now they are $279

image000000.jpg

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Peter I'm starting to think SuperCap 3x cleans better than SuperCap with Unchained

Maybe it has more peroxide or something but 3x is my go to for now on tougher jobs.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Yes, i also have used Super Cap on lite colored carpets and performed very well.But i get more compliments from clients when i use Rocket its the orange scent. This time of year i am booked till the middle of June with senior living common area carpet cleaning.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I'm still using Rocket that I bought at Bonnet Pro's end of the year sale in 2020.
I didn't use much Rocket in 2021.

I've been very happy with SuperCap 3x and SuperCap with Unchained

I did a tough beige poly yesterday with lots of wear and stains. Coffee, chocolate milk, make up, dirt, soil filtration etc etc etc

SuperCap 3x, Spotters, lots of scrubbing with a CRB, then Odyssey made me look like a superstar.

That drill with brush works great. I use it for soil filtration and spots. Really helped removing the make up in young girls room, soil filtration along baseboards, and for stains in small tight areas between beds and end tables. Very handy tool

I agree for senior citizens the nice scent of Rocket would be better for them

Bonnet Pro changed his formula recently. Is it better than the 2020 version I have ???

image000000.jpg

FFA

Mar 6, 2022
Real Name
yeah nooooo
I cleaned a white/grey polyester rug with some dog urine spots with Encap Hydrox and it worked very well. Got rid of the smell and the discoloration.

I'll be using distilled water from now on. I see what you guys are saying how it would change the chemistry because hard tap water can have a lot of calcium and other minerals in it. Thanks for the tip!

In regards to my post vacuuming. I haven't had any issue with drying in time yet. I have my cleaning organized in a way that the carpets are dry by the time I come back to it. Helps that my area is very arid and I use some fans. I save time on not having to swap bonnets out during cleaning, and I don't have a bunch of bonnets to wash at home. Also I feel like it is easier to sell to clients. That I am extracting the detergent and dirtiness with the suction of a vacuum rather than the absorbency of a microfiber pad.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Yes, he is I liked the solution flow control valve. Would like to see the stair climbing wheels.
I just bought the 5gal box of Rocket……1st time I’ll be trying the new formula although I mainly use it as a HWE pre spray. I use Omega Citrus for most upholstery and area rugs along with synthetics. I boost it with Radical Rinse if I want an oxy punch. I’ve been using Radical as a stand alone and it’s really good. I boost it with a citrus booster for greasy stuff sometimes. Nice having it on the truck it being a powder.